Testing International Asset Pricing Models Using Implied Costs of Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jäckel, Christoph, 2013. "Model uncertainty and expected return proxies," MPRA Paper 51978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Jin (Ginger) & Zhang, Lu, 2010.
"Does Risk Explain Anomalies? Evidence from Expected Return Estimates,"
Working Paper Series
2010-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jin Ginger Wu & Lu Zhang, 2010. "Does Risk Explain Anomalies? Evidence from Expected Return Estimates," NBER Working Papers 15950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hou, Kewei & van Dijk, Mathijs A. & Zhang, Yinglei, 2012. "The implied cost of capital: A new approach," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 504-526.
- repec:bpj:pewipo:v:18:y:2017:i:2:p:98-116:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernán Ortiz-Molina & Gordon M. Phillips, 2010. "Asset Liquidity and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 15992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:fmktpm:v:32:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11408-017-0302-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:empfin:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:146-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0316-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norio Kitagawa & Masatoshi Gotoh, 2011. "Implied Cost of Capital over the Last 20 Years," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 1, pages 71-104, December.
- Florian Esterer & David Schröder, 2014. "Implied cost of capital investment strategies: evidence from international stock markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 171-195, May.
- Krapl, Alain & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 2015. "Foreign exchange risk and the term-structure of industry costs of equity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 71-88.
- Kim, Abby, 2014. "The value of firms' voluntary commitment to improve transparency: The case of special segments on Euronext," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 342-359.
- Li, Yan & Ng, David T. & Swaminathan, Bhaskaran, 2013. "Predicting market returns using aggregate implied cost of capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 419-436.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:15-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norio Kitagawa & Hyonok Kim & Masatoshi Goto, 2011. "The effect of non-financial risk information on the evaluation of implied cost of capitals," Discussion Papers 2011-07, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration, revised Feb 2011.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2971-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Xiaoya (Sara) & Ni, Yang & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2015. "Housing price growth and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 283-300.
- Walter Dolde & Carmelo Giaccotto & Dev R. Mishra & Thomas O'Brien, 2012. "Should managers estimate cost of equity using a two-factor international CAPM?," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(8), pages 708-728, June.
- Han, Yufeng, 2012. "State uncertainty in stock markets: How big is the impact on the cost of equity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2575-2592.
- Echterling, F. & Eierle, B. & Ketterer, S., 2015. "A review of the literature on methods of computing the implied cost of capital," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 235-252.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe Akira Yoshino, 2015.
"Empirical Estimation of the Cost of Equity: An Application to Selected Brazilian Utilities Companies,"
Review of Economics & Finance,
Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 1-21, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe A. Yoshino, 2012. "Empirical Estimation of the Cost of Equity: An Application to Selected Brazilian Utilities Companies," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0765, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Schröder, David & Esterer, Florian, 2012. "A new measure of equity duration: The duration-based explanation of the value premium revisited," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62077, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander Nekrasov, 2016. "Equity Value as a Function of (eps1, eps2, dps1, bvps, beta): Concepts and Realities. Discussion of Ohlson and Johannesson," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(1), pages 100-105, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:02:p:307-335_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.