Firm Characteristics, Relative Efficiency, and Equity Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2010.
"Portfolio performance gauging in discrete time using a Luenberger productivity indicator,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1899-1910, August.
- Olivier Brandouy & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2008. "Portfolio Performance Gauging in Discrete Time Using a Luenberger Productivity Indicator," Working Papers 2008-ECO-12, IESEG School of Management, revised Oct 2009.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2008. "Portfolio performance gauging in discrete time using a Luenberger productivity indicator," Working Papers 2008/60, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- O. Brandouy & W. Briec & K. Kerstens & I. Van de Woestyne, 2010. "Portfolio performance gauging in discrete time using a luenberger productivity indicator," Post-Print halshs-00490032, HAL.
- Bazdresch, Santiago, 2011. "Product differentiation and systematic risk: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 35504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2011.
- Ferreira & Oliveira, 2016. "Portfolio efficiency analysis with SFA: the case of PSI-20 companies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 1-6, January.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:248-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Frijns & Dimitris Margaritis & Maria Psillaki, 2012. "Firm efficiency and stock returns," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 295-306, June.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Iftekhar Hasan & Fotios Pasiouras, 2013.
"Efficiency and stock returns: evidence from the insurance industry,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 429-442, December.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2013. "Efficiency and stock returns : evidence from the insurance industry," Research Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Quader, Manzur & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Corporate Efficiency, Credit Status and Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 8285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brandouy, Olivier & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2015.
"Frontier-based vs. traditional mutual fund ratings: A first backtesting analysis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 332-342.
- Olivier Brandouy & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van Woestyne, 2015. "Frontier-based vs. traditional mutual fund ratings: A first backtesting analysis," Post-Print hal-01533555, HAL.
- Richard Chung & Scott Fung & Szu-Yin Hung, 2012. "Institutional Investors and Firm Efficiency of Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 171-211, June.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:70-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen Lin & Yue Ma & Frank M. Song, 2012. "What Drives Bank Operating Efficiency? The Role of Bank Competition and Credit Information Sharing," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:01:p:213-236_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.