Institutional Investors, Past Performance, and Dynamic Loss Aversion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deeney, Peter & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Bermingham, Adam, 2015. "Sentiment in oil markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 179-185.
- Cici, Gjergji & Gehde-Trapp, Monika & Göricke, Marc-André & Kempf, Alexander, 2014. "What they did in their previous life: The investment value of mutual fund managers' experience outside the financial sector," CFR Working Papers 14-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s2424786317500360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Camila De-La-Hoz & Carlos Pombo & Rodrigo Taborda, 2018. "Does board diversity affect institutional investor preferences? Evidence from Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015991, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:495:y:2018:i:c:p:30-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Robin K. & Wang, Yun-Yi, 2011. "A test of the different implications of the overconfidence and disposition hypotheses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2037-2046, August.
- Liao, Li-Chuan & Chou, Ray Yeutien & Chiu, Banghan, 2013. "Anchoring effect on foreign institutional investors’ momentum trading behavior: Evidence from the Taiwan stock market," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 72-91.
- Alexander Puetz & Stefan Ruenzi, 2011.
"Overconfidence Among Professional Investors: Evidence from Mutual Fund Managers,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5-6), pages 684-712, June.
- Pütz, Alexander & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2009. "Overconfidence among professional investors: Evidence from mutual fund managers," CFR Working Papers 08-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Pütz, Alexander & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010. "Overconfidence among professional investors: Evidence from mutual fund managers," CFR Working Papers 08-08 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Dowling, Michael & Cummins, Mark & Lucey, Brian M., 2016. "Psychological barriers in oil futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 293-304.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:17:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1057_jam.2015.38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:77-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cici, Gjergji, 2011. "The prevalence of the disposition effect in mutual funds' trades," CFR Working Papers 11-05 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian M., 2015. "Behavioral influences in non-ferrous metals prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 9-22.
- Chen, XiaoHua & Lai, Yun-Ju, 2015. "On the concentration of mutual fund portfolio holdings: Evidence from Taiwan," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 268-286.
- Huang, Yu Chuan & Chan, Shu Hui, 2014. "The house money and break-even effects for different types of traders: Evidence from Taiwan futures markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-13.
- Noman, Abdullah & Naka, Atsuyuki & Zirek, Duygu, 2017. "Examining return predictability of industry style portfolios with prior return relative to a benchmark," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 193-203.
- Mark Cummins & Brian M. Lucey & Michael M. Dowling, 2014. "Behavioral Influences in Non-Ferrous Metals Prices," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp459, IIIS.
- Ines Fortin & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2015. "Downside loss aversion: Winner or loser?," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 81(2), pages 181-233, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:01:p:155-188_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.