Time-Series Behavior of Share Repurchases and Dividends
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219091517500126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2013.
"Do senior citizens prefer dividends? Local clienteles vs. firm characteristics,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 150-165.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Do Senior Citizens Prefer Dividends? Local Clienteles vs. Firm Characteristics," MPRA Paper 41784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Podlech, Nils, 2012. "Dividenden und Aktienrückkäufe unter der Abgeltungssteuer," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 656, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Paul McGuinness & Kevin Lam & João Vieito, 2015. "Gender and other major board characteristics in China: Explaining corporate dividend policy and governance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 989-1038, December.
- Sheng-Syan Chen & Yan-Shing Chen & Yanzhi Wang, 2015. "Does Labor Power Affect the Likelihood of a Share Repurchase?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(3), pages 623-653, September.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and the Market Response to Open Market Share Repurchases," MPRA Paper 54066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Suh, Jungwon, 2011. "Cash holdings and share repurchases: International evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1306-1329.
- Podlech, Nils, 2012. "Dividenden und Aktienrückkäufe unter der Abgeltungssteuer," EconStor Preprints 75273, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ahmad, Khurshid & Han, JingGuang & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm & Liu, Sha, 2016.
"Media-expressed negative tone and firm-level stock returns,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 152-172.
- Khurshid Ahmad & JingGuang Han & Elaine Hutson & Colm Kearney & Sha Liu, 2016. "Media-expressed negative tone and firm-level stock returns," Open Access publications 10197/8208, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2016. "Is corporate payout taxation a long run phenomenon? Evidence from international data," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 84-100.
- Kulchania, Manoj, 2013. "Catering driven substitution in corporate payouts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 180-195.
- Eva Liljeblom & Sabur Mollah & Patrik Rotter, 2015. "Do dividends signal future earnings in the Nordic stock markets?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 493-511, April.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2016. "Dividend initiations, increases and idiosyncratic volatility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Donald Robertson & Stephen Wright, 2008. "Miller and Modigliani, Predictive Return Regressions and Cointegration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 181-207, April.
- Lee, Bong-Soo, 2012. "Bank-based and market-based financial systems: Time-series evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 173-197.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:240-251 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:42:y:2007:i:01:p:119-142_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.