Do Behavioral Biases Vary across Individuals? Evidence from Individual Level 401(k) Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaustia, Markku & Lehtoranta, Antti & Puttonen, Vesa, 2013. "Does sophistication affect long-term return expectations? Evidence from financial advisers' exam scores," SAFE Working Paper Series 3, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Nellie Liang & Scott Weisbenner, 2007.
"Individual Account Investment Options and Portfolio Choice: Behavioral Lessons from 401(k) Plans,"
NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 1992-2013
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Liang, Nellie & Weisbenner, Scott, 2007. "Individual account investment options and portfolio choice: Behavioral lessons from 401(k) plans," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1992-2013, November.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Nellie Liang & Scott Weisbenner, 2007. "Individual Account Investment Options and Portfolio Choice: Behavioral Lessons from 401(k) Plans," NBER Working Papers 13169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerrans, Paul & Yap, Ghialy, 2014. "Retirement savings investment choices: Sophisticated or naive?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 233-250.
- Rzeszutek Marcin, 2015. "Personality Traits and Susceptibility to Behavioral Biases among a Sample of Polish Stock Market Investors," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 47(1), pages 71-81, September.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:83:y:2016:i:4:p:979-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "Analysis of dependencies between state tax behavior and macroeconomic indicators," MPRA Paper 86417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:150-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2014. "The genetics of investment biases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 215-234.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:759-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joecth:v:65:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-1022-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2009.
"Rational Overconfidence and Social Security,"
Discussion Paper Series
0916, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2014. "Rational Overconfidence and Social Security," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def021, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Magron, Camille & Merli, Maxime, 2015. "Repurchase behavior of individual investors, sophistication and regret," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-26.
- Julie Agnew & Lisa Szykman, 2010. "Information Overload and Information Presentation in Financial Decision Making," Chapters,in: Handbook of Behavioral Finance, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alan Schwartz, 2008. "How Much Irrationality Does the Market Permit?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 131-159, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:41:y:2006:i:04:p:939-962_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.