Security Fungibility and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from Global Bonds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2020.
"Does the type of debt matter? Stock market perception in Europe,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 247-256.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2015. "Does the type of debt matter? Stock market perception in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 19/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Zuzana FUNGACOVA & Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Laurent WEILL, 2015. "Does the Type of Debt Matter? Stock Market Perception in Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Nunes, Ricardo, 2014. "Brazilian Corporate Debt Issuance: Should You Invest in Local or International Bonds?," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 34(2), November.
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012.
"How Firms Use Domestic and International Corporate Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How firms use domestic and international corporate bond markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6209, The World Bank.
- Song Han & Alan G. Huang & Madhu Kalimipalli & Ke Wang, 2018. "Information and Liquidity of OTC Securities : Evidence from Public Registration of Rule 144A Bonds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-061, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jameson, Melvin & Prevost, Andrew & Puthenpurackal, John, 2014. "Controlling shareholders, board structure, and firm performance: Evidence from India," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-20.
- Paul‐Olivier Klein & Laurent Weill, 2018. "Bond offerings in China : The role of ownership," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(3), pages 363-399, July.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2015. "How firms use corporate bond markets under financial globalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 532-551.
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- Qi, Yaxuan & Roth, Lukas & Wald, John K., 2010. "Political rights and the cost of debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 202-226, February.
- Christophe Godlewski & Zuzana Fungáčová & Laurent Weill, 2011.
"Stock Market Reaction to Debt Financing Arrangements in Russia,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(4), pages 679-693, December.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Zuzana Fungacova & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Stock market reaction to debt financing arrangements in Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Stock market reaction to debt financing arrangements in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Klein, Paul-Olivier & Weill, Laurent, 2015.
"Is it worth issuing bonds in China? Evidence from stock market reactions,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
33/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Paul-Olivier Klein & Laurent Weill, 2016. "Is It Worth Issuing Bonds in China? Evidence from Stock Market Reactions," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Amiraslani, Hami & Lins, Karl & Servaes, Henri & Tamayo, Ane, 2017. "A Matter of Trust? The Bond Market Benefits of Corporate Social Capital during the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cai, Kelly Nianyun & Zhu, Hui, 2016. "The market reaction to Yankee and Rule 144A bond offerings," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-17.
- James S. Ang & Zhiqian Jiang & Chaopeng Wu, 2016. "Good Apples, Bad Apples: Sorting Among Chinese Companies Traded in the U.S," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 611-629, April.
- Tuugi Chuluun & Andrew Prevost & John Puthenpurackal, 2014. "Board Ties and the Cost of Corporate Debt," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(3), pages 533-568, September.
- Huang, Alan G. & Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar & Ramchand, Latha, 2019. "Risk mitigation by institutional participants in the secondary market: Evidence from foreign Rule 144A debt market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 202-221.
- Davydov, Denis & Nikkinen, Jussi & Vähämaa, Sami, 2014. "Does the decision to issue public debt affect firm valuation? Russian evidence," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 136-151.
- Petrasek, Lubomir, 2012. "Multimarket trading and corporate bond liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2110-2121.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201601071000 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul-Olivier KLEIN, 2017. "Do Shareholders Value Bond Offerings? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:40:y:2005:i:04:p:849-872_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.