Correlated Order Flow: Pervasiveness, Sources, and Pricing Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:38-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corwin, Shane A. & Lipson, Marc L., 2011. "Order characteristics and the sources of commonality in prices and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-81, February.
- Andrade, Sandro C. & Chang, Charles & Seasholes, Mark S., 2008. "Trading imbalances, predictable reversals, and cross-stock price pressure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 406-423, May.
- Lowe, Alpha, 2014. "The demand-side explanation for commonality in liquidity: The role of institutional ownership in the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 59-85.
- Chan, Kalok & Hameed, Allaudeen & Kang, Wenjin, 2013. "Stock price synchronicity and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 414-438.
- Kamara, Avraham & Lou, Xiaoxia & Sadka, Ronnie, 2008. "The divergence of liquidity commonality in the cross-section of stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 444-466, September.
- Lee, Kuan-Hui, 2005. "The World Price of Liquidity Risk," Working Paper Series 2006-10, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Eric Girardin & Dijun Tan & Woon K. Wong, 2010. "Information Content of Order Flow and Cross-market Portfolio Rebalancing: Evidence for the Chinese Stock, Treasury and Corporate Bond Markets," Working Papers 022010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yafeh, Yishay, 2008.
"Additions to Market Indices and the Comovement of Stock Returns around the World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yishay Yafeh & Stijn Claessens, 2011. "Additions to Market Indices and the Comovement of Stock Returns Around the World," IMF Working Papers 11/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Rui Albuquerque & Eva De Francisco & Luis B. Marques, 2008.
"Marketwide Private Information in Stocks: Forecasting Currency Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2297-2343, October.
- Albuquerque, Rui & de Francisco, Eva & Marques, Luis, 2006. "Marketwide Private Information in Stocks: Forecasting Currency Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 5604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D'Hondt, Catherine & Majois, Christophe & Mazza, Paolo, 2015.
"Commonality on Euronext: Do location and account type matter?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 183-198.
- Catherine D'Hondt & Christophe Majois & Paolo Mazza, 2015. "Commonality on Euronext: Do location and account type matter?," Post-Print hal-01667400, HAL.
- Underwood, Shane, 2009. "The cross-market information content of stock and bond order flow," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 268-289, May.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:137-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chelley-Steeley, Patricia & Lambertides, Neophytos & Savva, Christos S., 2015. "The effect of security and market order flow shocks on co-movement," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 136-155.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:62-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaul, Aditya & Mehrotra, Vikas & Stefanescu, Carmen, 2016. "Location and excess comovement," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 293-308.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:40:y:2005:i:01:p:29-55_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.