Have World, Country, and Industry Risks Changed over Time? An Investigation of the Volatility of Developed Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 17261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:74-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Apergis, Nicholas & Christou, Christina & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Country and industry convergence of equity markets: International evidence from club convergence and clustering,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 36-58.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Country and Industry Convergence of Equity Markets: International Evidence from Club Convergence and Clustering," Working papers 2010-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2011. "Country and Industry Convergence of Equity Markets: International Evidence from Club Convergence and Clustering," Working Papers 1105, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Salhin & Mo Sherif & Edward Jones, 2016. "Investor Sentiment and Sector Returns," CFI Discussion Papers 1602, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Esqueda, Omar A. & Assefa, Tibebe A. & Mollick, André Varella, 2012. "Financial globalization and stock market risk," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-102.
- Umutlu, M. & Akdeniz, L. & Salih, A.A., 2009. "The Degree of Financial Liberalization and Aggregated Stock-return Volatility in Emerging Markets," Discussion Paper 2009-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcelo, José Luis Miralles & Quirós, José Luis Miralles & Martins, José Luís, 2013. "The role of country and industry factors during volatile times," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 273-290.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hodrick, Robert J. & Zhang, Xiaoyan, 2012.
"Aggregate Idiosyncratic Volatility,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(06), pages 1155-1185, December.
- Geert Bekaert & Robert J. Hodrick & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2010. "Aggregate Idiosyncratic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 16058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Hodrick, Robert J & Zhang, Xiaoyan, 2010. "Aggregate Idiosyncratic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 8149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose Faias & Miguel Ferreira & Pedro Santa-Clara & Pedro Matos, 2011. "Does Institutional Ownership Matter for International Stock Return Comovement?," EcoMod2011 3038, EcoMod.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global asset pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Eiling, Esther & Gerard, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & de Roon, Frans A., 2012. "International portfolio diversification: Currency, industry and country effects revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1249-1278.
- Bernard Ben Sita, 2013. "Volatility links between US industries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(15), pages 1273-1286, August.
- Pieterse-Bloem, Mary & Qian, Zhaowen & Verschoor, Willem & Zwinkels, Remco, 2016. "Time-varying importance of country and industry factors in European corporate bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 429-448.
- Mehmet Umutlu & Levent Akdeniz & Aslihan Altay-Salih, 2013. "Foreign Equity Trading and Average Stock-return Volatility," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1209-1228, September.
- Ferreira, Miguel A. & Gama, Paulo M., 2010. "Correlation dynamics of global industry portfolios," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-47, February.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2006.
"The impact of the introduction of the Euro on foreign exchange rate risk exposures,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 519-549, October.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & G. Andrew Karolyi, 2002. "The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures," Finance 0207005, EconWPA, revised 29 Oct 2003.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004. "The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures," Working Paper Series 2005-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Burcu Erdogan & Vladimir Kuzin, 2015.
"Testing stock market convergence: a non-linear factor approach,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 481-498, August.
- Burcu ERDOGAN & Guglielmo MARIA CAPORALE & Vladimir KUZIN, "undated". "Testing Stock Market Convergence: A Non-linear Factor Approach," EcoMod2010 259600051, EcoMod.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2014.
"Has the global banking system become more fragile over time?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 202-213.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2011. "Has the global banking system become more fragile over time ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5849, The World Bank.
- Goldszmidt, Rafael G. Burstein & Brito, Luiz Artur Ledur & de Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho, 2011. "Country effect on firm performance: A multilevel approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 273-279, March.
- Umutlu, Mehmet & Akdeniz, Levent & Altay-Salih, Aslihan, 2010. "The degree of financial liberalization and aggregated stock-return volatility in emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 509-521, March.
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:80-93 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:40:y:2005:i:01:p:195-222_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.