Trading Volume and Information Revelation in Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuadro-Sáez, Lucía & Moreno, Manuel, 2007. "GARCH modeling of robust market returns," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chuang, Chia-Chang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Lin, Hsin-Yi, 2009.
"Causality in quantiles and dynamic stock return-volume relations,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1351-1360, July.
- Chia-Chang Chuang & Chung-Ming Kuan & Hsin-yi Lin, 2007. "Causality in Quantiles and Dynamic Stock Return-Volume Relations," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Thusitha Mahipala & Howard Chan & Robert Faff, 2009. "Trading volume and information asymmetry: routine versus nonroutine earnings announcements in Australia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(21), pages 1737-1752.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & W. Adrian Risso, 2009. "Dynamic and Structure of the Italian stock market based on returns and volume trading," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2417-2423.
- Gebka, Bartosz, 2006. "Leaders and Laggards: International Evidence on Spillovers in Returns, Variance, and Trading Volume," Working Paper Series 2006,1, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Elezovic, Suad, 2009. "Functional modelling of volatility in the Swedish limit order book," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2107-2118, April.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:375-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Illueca & J. A. LaFuente, 2006.
"New evidence on expiration‐day effects using realized volatility: An intraday analysis for the Spanish stock exchange,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(9), pages 923-938, September.
- Juan A. Lafuente & Manuel Illueca Muñoz, 2006. "New Evidence On Expiration-Day Effects Using Realized Volatility: An Intraday Analysis For The Spanish Stock Exchange," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Xiang, Ju & Zhu, Xiaoneng, 2014. "Intraday asymmetric liquidity and asymmetric volatility in FTSE-100 futures market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 134-148.
- Ólan T. Henry & Michael McKenzie, 2006.
"The Impact of Short Selling on the Price-Volume Relationship: Evidence from Hong Kong,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(2), pages 671-692, March.
- Olan T. Henry & Michael McKenzie, 2003. "The Impact of Short Selling on the Price–Volume Relationship: Evidence from Hong Kong," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 869, The University of Melbourne.
- Olan T. Henry & Michael McKenzie, 2004. "The Impact of Short Selling on the Price-Volume Relationship: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 032004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2011. "Intraday trading volume and international spillover effects," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-194, June.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Mogens Steffensen, 2015. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation and Dynamic Mean-variance Criterion," Papers 1510.09110, arXiv.org.
- Paul D. McNelis & Carrie K.C. Chan, 2004. "Deflationary Dynamics in Hong Kong: Evidence from Linear and Neural Network Regime Switching Models," Working Papers 212004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:eee:jocoma:v:5:y:2017:i:c:p:36-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Mingfa, 2014. "Political Connections and Stock Liquidity: Political Network, Hierarchy and Intervention," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/7, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Rubia, Antonio & Sanchis-Marco, Lidia, 2013. "On downside risk predictability through liquidity and trading activity: A dynamic quantile approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 202-219.
- C. Y. Yiu & K. F. Man & S. K. Wong, 2008. "Trading Volume and Price Dispersion in Housing Markets," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 203-219, December.
- Moonsoo Kang & Kiseok Nam, 2015. "Informed trade and idiosyncratic return variation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 551-572, April.
- Henryk Gurgul & Roland Mestel & Tomasz Wojtowicz, 2007.
"Distribution of volume on the American stock market,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 1, pages 143-163.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Mestel, Roland & Wójtowicz, Tomasz, 2007. "Distribution of Volume on the American Stock Market," MPRA Paper 68572, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Hsieh, Shu-Fan, 2013. "Individual and institutional herding and the impact on stock returns: Evidence from Taiwan stock market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 175-188.
- Kremer, Stephanie & Nautz, Dieter, 2013. "Causes and consequences of short-term institutional herding," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1676-1686.
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2017. "The impact of foreign equity flows on market volatility during politically tranquil and turbulent times: The Egyptian experience," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 61-77.
- Bartosz Gębka, 2012. "The Dynamic Relation Between Returns, Trading Volume, And Volatility: Lessons From Spillovers Between Asia And The United States," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Karpouzis, Efstathios & Bouras, Chris & Kanas, Angelos, 2019. "Hedge fund activism, voice, and value creation," MPRA Paper 92576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:36:y:2001:i:04:p:545-565_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.