Trade Size and Information-Motivated Trading in the Options and Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Hsieh, Pei-Fang & Lai, Hung-Neng, 2013. "The price impact of options and futures volume in after-hours stock market trading," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 984-1007.
- A. Bernales, 2014. "The Effects of Information Asymmetries on the Ex-Post Success of Stock Option Listings," Working papers 495, Banque de France.
- Chen, Chun-nan & Wu, Chunchi, 2009. "Small trades and volatility increases after stock splits," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 592-610, October.
- Jan Hanousek & František Kopøiva, 2011. "Detecting Information-Driven Trading in a Dealers Market," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(3), pages 204-229, July.
- Chung, Kee H. & Park, Seongkyu “Gilbert” & Ryu, Doojin, 2016. "Trade duration, informed trading, and option moneyness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 395-411.
- Rourke, Thomas, 2014. "The delta- and vega-related information content of near-the-money option market trading activity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 175-193.
- Podolski, Edward J. & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2013. "Informed options trading prior to takeovers – Does the regulatory environment matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 286-305.
- Alejandro Bernales & Massimo Guidolin, 2013. "The Effects of Information Asymmetries on the Success of Stock Option Listings," Working Papers 484, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Chen, Wei-Peng & Chung, Huimin & Lien, Donald, 2016. "Price discovery in the S&P 500 index derivatives markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 438-452.
- Cici, Gjergji & Palacios, Luis-Felipe, 2013. "On the use of options by mutual funds: Do they know what they are doing?," CFR Working Papers 11-08 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:eee:empfin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:40-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Ronald C. & Reeb, David M. & Zhang, Yuzhao & Zhao, Wanli, 2013. "The efficacy of regulatory intervention: Evidence from the distribution of informed option trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4337-4352.
- Spyrou, Spyros, 2011. "Are broad market shocks anticipated by investors? Evidence from major equity and index options markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 127-133, June.
- Maraachlian, Hilda & Rourke, Thomas, 2014. "Delta and vega exposure trading in stock and option markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 96-125.
- Frantisek Kopriva, 2008. "Source of Information-Driven Trading on the Prague Stock Exchange," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp365, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Chesney, Marc & Crameri, Remo & Mancini, Loriano, 2015. "Detecting abnormal trading activities in option markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 263-275.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:36:y:2001:i:04:p:485-501_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.