Nonparametric Modeling of U.S. Interest Rate Term Structure Dynamics and Implications on the Prices of Derivative Securities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2008.
"Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 392-408, June.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2004. "Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Masayuki Hirukawa, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Processes of Interest Rates Using Asymmetric Kernels," Working Papers 08011, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous-Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- Muteba Mwamba, John & Thabo, Lethaba & Uwilingiye, Josine, 2014. "Modelling the short-term interest rate with stochastic differential equation in continuous time: linear and nonlinear models," MPRA Paper 64386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Somvang PHIMMAVONG & Ian FERGUSON & Barbara OZARSKA, "undated". "Economy-Wide Impact of Forest Plantation Development in Laos Using a Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach," EcoMod2010 259600131, EcoMod.
- Mancini, Cecilia & Renò, Roberto, 2011. "Threshold estimation of Markov models with jumps and interest rate modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004.
"A Semiparametric Single-Factor Model of the Term Structure,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp501, Financial Markets Group.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2004. "A semiparametric single-factor model of the term structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24741, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adam Canopius, 2006. "Practitioners' Corner," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 346-351.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:11:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Luis de la Cruz & Elizabeth Ortega, 2007. "Continuous Time Models of Interest Rate: Testing the Mexican Data (1998-2006)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(11), pages 1-9.
- Cai, Lili & Swanson, Norman R., 2011.
"In- and out-of-sample specification analysis of spot rate models: Further evidence for the period 1982-2008,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 743-764, September.
- Norman R. Swanson & Lili Cai, 2011. "In- and Out-of-Sample Specification Analysis of Spot Rate Models: Further Evidence for the Period 1982-2008," Departmental Working Papers 201102, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Romuald Kenmoe & Simona Sanfelici, 2014. "An application of nonparametric volatility estimators to option pricing," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 393-412, October.
- Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Shen, Liya, 2012. "De-noising option prices with the wavelet method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 104-112.
- José Antonio Núñez. & Elizabeth Ortega., 2011. "Continuous Time Models of Interest Rate: Testing Peso-Dollar Exchange Rate," Economía: teoría y práctica, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, vol. 34(1), pages 43-63, Enero-Jun.
- Hou, Ai Jun & Suardi, Sandy, 2011. "Modelling and forecasting short-term interest rate volatility: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 692-710, September.
- Renò, Roberto, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation Of The Diffusion Coefficient Of Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1174-1206, October.
- Bali, Turan G. & Wu, Liuren, 2006. "A comprehensive analysis of the short-term interest-rate dynamics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1269-1290, April.
- Adland, Roar & Jia, Haiying & Lu, Jing, 2008. "Price dynamics in the market for Liquid Petroleum Gas transport," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 818-828, May.
- Bali, Turan G., 2003. "Modeling the stochastic behavior of short-term interest rates: Pricing implications for discount bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 201-228, February.
- Dell'Aquila, Rosario & Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2003. "Robust GMM analysis of models for the short rate process," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 373-397, May.
- Anna Pajor, 2008. "Bayesian Forecasting of the Discounted Payoff of Options on WIG20 Index under Stochastic Volatility and Stochastic Interest Rates," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 8, pages 147-154.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3975-3987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Hirukawa, Masayuki, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of scalar diffusion models of interest rates using asymmetric kernels," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 595-609.
- Gómez-Valle, Lourdes & Martinez-Rodriguez, Julia, 2008. "Modelling the term structure of interest rates: An efficient nonparametric approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 614-623, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:33:y:1998:i:04:p:465-497_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.