Market Structure, Informed Trading, and Analysts' Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Robert S., 2015. "What is the value of sell-side analysts? Evidence from coverage changes – A discussion," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 58-64.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0644-y is not listed on IDEAS
- AltInkIlIç, Oya & Hansen, Robert S., 2009. "On the information role of stock recommendation revisions," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 17-36, October.
- repec:exl:2manag:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:123-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:4:p:369-384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Pöppe & Michael Aitken & Dirk Schiereck & Ingo Wiegand, 2016. "A PIN per day shows what news convey: the intraday probability of informed trading," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1187-1220, November.
- Stübinger, Johannes & Walter, Dominik & Knoll, Julian, 2017. "Financial market predictions with Factorization Machines: Trading the opening hour based on overnight social media data," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 19/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Son, Byung-Gak & Sodhi, ManMohan & Kocabasoglu-Hillmer, Canan & Lee, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Supply chain information in analyst reports on publicly traded companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 350-360.
- Devos, Erik & Hao, Wei & Prevost, Andrew K. & Wongchoti, Udomsak, 2015. "Stock return synchronicity and the market response to analyst recommendation revisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 376-389.
- Dridi, Ramdan & Germain, Laurent, 2004. "Bullish/Bearish Strategies of Trading: A Nonlinear Equilibrium," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 873-886, December.
- repec:uts:finphd:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- Brockman, Paul & Howe, John S. & Mortal, Sandra, 2008. "Stock market liquidity and the decision to repurchase," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 446-459, September.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:04:y:2014:i:04:n:s2010139214500189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick J. Kelly, 2014.
"Information Efficiency and Firm-Specific Return Variation,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(04), pages 1-44.
- Patrick J. Kelly, 2014. "Information Efficiency and Firm-Specific Return Variation," Working Papers w0208, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Alexandre de Carvalho & Alberto Sanyuan Suen & Felippe Gallo, 2016. "Market Efficiency in Brazil: some evidence from high-frequency data," Working Papers Series 431, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gilbert, Aaron & Tourani-Rad, Alireza & Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr, 2006. "Do insiders crowd out analysts?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 40-48, March.
- Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr & Lambe, Brendan, 2013. "The role of media in the credit crunch: The case of the banking sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 163-175.
- Busse, Jeffrey A. & Clifton Green, T., 2002. "Market efficiency in real time," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 415-437, September.
- Andreas Höfer & Andreas Oehler, 2014. "Analyst Recommendations and Regulation: Scopes for European Policy Makers to Enhance Investor Protection," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(4), pages 369-384, November.
- Irvine, Paul J., 2003. "The incremental impact of analyst initiation of coverage," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 431-451, September.
- Lipson, Marc L., 2003. "Market microstructure and corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 377-384, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:32:y:1997:i:04:p:507-524_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.