A Reexamination of Firm Size, Book-to-Market, and Earnings Price in the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2256 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nahzat Abbas & Jahanzeb Khan & Rabia Aziz & Zain Sumrani, 2015. "A Study to Check the Applicability of Fama and French, Three-Factor Model on KSE 100-Index from 2004-2014," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 90-100, January.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana, 2013. "Growth of aggregate corporate earnings and cash-flows: Persistence and determinants," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 13-23.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2016.
"Real estate market risk in bank stock returns: evidence for 15 European countries,"
International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 142-155, June.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra, 2012. "Real Estate Market Risk in Bank Stock Returns: Evidence for 15 European Countries," CEF.UP Working Papers 1203, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Athar Iqbal & Akhtiar Ali & Peter Xavier Dâ€™Abreo, 2017. "Fama And French Three Factor Model Application In The Pakistan Stock Exchange (Pse)," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 13(1), pages 13-11.
- David Hirshleifer, 2001. "Investor Psychology and Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1533-1597, August.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2015. "Alternative errors-in-variables models and their applications in finance research," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 213-227.
- Athar Iqbal & Akhtiar Ali & Peter Xavier Dâ€™Abreo, 2017. "Fama And French Three Factor Model Application In The Pakistan Stock Exchange (Pse)," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-11.
- Jiang, Xiaoquan & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2007. "Stock returns, dividend yield, and book-to-market ratio," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 455-475, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi‐Hsiou Hung, 2008. "Return Predictability of Higher‐Moment CAPM Market Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7‐8), pages 998-1022, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi‐Hsiou Hung, 2008.
"Return Predictability of Higher‐Moment CAPM Market Models,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7‐8), pages 998-1022, September.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2008. "Return Predictability of Higher-Moment CAPM Market Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7-8), pages 998-1022.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Goldreyer, Elizabeth & Lockwood, Larry & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 2002. "Robustness of size and value effects in emerging equity markets, 1985-2000," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A., 2004. "The unintended consequences of grouping in tests of asset pricing models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2889-2914, December.
- Hammad, Siddiqi & Austin, Murphy, 2020. "Optimal Resource Allocation in the Brain and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," MPRA Paper 102705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaplanski, Guy, 2004. "Traditional beta, downside risk beta and market risk premiums," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 636-653, December.
- Kim, Soon-Ho & Kim, Dongcheol & Shin, Hyun-Soo, 2012. "Evaluating asset pricing models in the Korean stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 198-227.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Lee, Chee Tong & McInish, Thomas H., 2002. "Stock returns and beta, firms size, E/P, CF/P, book-to-market, and sales growth: evidence from Singapore and Malaysia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-222, July.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Return Explanatory Ability and Predictability of Non-Linear Market Models," Working Papers 2007_05, Durham University Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:32:y:1997:i:04:p:463-489_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.