Empirical Tests of a Principal-Agent Model of the Investor-Investment Advisor Relationship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphaëlle Bellando, 2008. "Le conflit d'agence dans la gestion déléguée de portefeuille : une revue de littérature," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 118(3), pages 317-339.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1998. "Fee Speech: Adverse Selection and the Regulation of Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 6644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lonnie L. Bryant & Maureen Butler & Zhongling Cao, 2018. "Mutual Fund Fee Structures and Broker Compensation," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 19(1), pages 197-211, May.
- Joanne K. Yoong & Angela Hung, 2009. "Self-Dealing and Compensation for Financial Advisors," Working Papers 713, RAND Corporation.
- Shaw, Frances & Dunne, Peter G., 2017. "Investment Fund Risk: The Tale in the Tails," Research Technical Papers 01/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Smaby, Timothy R. & Fizel, John L., 1995. "Fund closings as a signal to investors: Investment performance of open-end mutual funds that close to new shareholders," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 71-80.
- Casavecchia, Lorenzo & Hulley, Hardy, 2018. "Are mutual fund investors paying for noise?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 8-23.
- Ching-Chang Wang & Jerry Yu, 2018. "The holdings markup behavior of mutual funds: evidence from an emerging market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 393-414, February.
- Ana C. DÃazâ€ Mendoza & GermÃ¡n LÃ³pezâ€ Espinosa & Miguel A. MartÃnez, 2014. "The Efficiency of Performanceâ€ Based Fee Funds," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 20(4), pages 825-855, September.
- Palomino, F.A. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999.
"Should smart investors buy funds with high returns in the past,"
1999-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palomino, Frédéric & Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "Should Smart Investors Buy Funds with High Returns in the Past?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Palomino, Frederic & Uhlig, Harald, 2002. "Should smart investors buy funds with high returns in the past?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Gómez, Juan-Pedro & Priestley, Richard, 2012.
"Management compensation and market timing under portfolio constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1600-1625.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Gómez, Juan-Pedro & Priestley, Richard, 2011. "Management compensation and market timing under portfolio constraints," CFR Working Papers 11-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Gómez, Juan-Pedro & Priestley, Richard, 2012. "Management compensation and market timing under portfolio constraints," CFR Working Papers 11-16 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Gong Zhan, 2011. "Manager fee contracts and managerial incentives," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 205-239, July.
- Najand, Mohammad & Prather, Larry J., 1999. "The risk level discriminatory power of mutual fund investment objectives: Additional evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 307-328, August.
- Dirk P.M. De Wit, 1993. "Smoothing Bias in In-House Appraisal-Based Returns of Open-End Real Estate Funds," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 157-170.
- Casavecchia, Lorenzo, 2016. "Fund managers' herding and the sensitivity of fund flows to past performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 205-221.
- Joanne K. Yoong & Angela A. Hung, 2009. "Self-Dealing and Compensation for Financial Advisors," Working Papers WR-713, RAND Corporation.
- Shujing Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2014. "Financial Product Differentiation over the State Space in the Mutual Fund Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(2), pages 508-520, February.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Grant, Simon & King, Stephen P., 1999. "On relative performance contracts and fund manager's incentives," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 135-161, January.
- Philipp Nussbaumer & Inu Matter & Gian Reto à Porta & Gerhard Schwabe, 2012. "Designing for Cost Transparency in Investment Advisory Service Encounters," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 4(6), pages 347-361, December.
- Giambona, Erasmo & Golec, Joseph, 2009. "Mutual fund volatility timing and management fees," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 589-599, April.
- Golec, Joseph & Starks, Laura, 2004. "Performance fee contract change and mutual fund risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 93-118, July.
- Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia & Zhang, Yelin, 2019. "What is mutual fund flow?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 222-251.
- Clifford, Christopher P., 2008. "Value creation or destruction? Hedge funds as shareholder activists," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 323-336, September.
- Joseph T.L. Ooi, 2010. "The compensation structure of REIT managers: impact on stock valuation and performance," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 309-328, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:27:y:1992:i:01:p:81-95_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.