The Effect of the Secondary Market on the Pricing of Initial Public Offerings: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Congsheng, 2005. "The pricing of global versus domestic seasoned equity offers," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 31-49, February.
- L. Cassia & G. Giudici & S. Paleari & R. Redondi, 2004. "IPO underpricing in Italy," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 179-194.
- Cao, Melanie & Shi, Shouyong, 2006.
"Signaling in the Internet craze of initial public offerings,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 818-833, September.
- Cao Melanie & Shouyong Shi, 2002. "Signalling in the Internet Craze of Initial Public Offerings," Working Papers shouyong-02-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Liu, Yang, 2007. "IPO price performance and block-trading activities: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Hahl, Teemu & Vähämaa, Sami & Äijö, Janne, 2014. "Value versus growth in IPOs: New evidence from Finland," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 17-31.
- Diwan, Ishac & Errunza, Vihang & Senbet, Lemma W., 1993. "Empirical perspectives on national index funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1206, The World Bank.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Keng-Yu Ho & Yu-Jen Hsiao & Cheng-Huan Wu, 2010. "The Diversification Effects of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1-2), pages 171-205.
- Diwan, Ishac & Errunza, Vihang & Senbet, Lemma W., 1992. "The pricing of country funds and their role in capital mobilization for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1058, The World Bank.
- Malik Muhammad Shehr Yar & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Liquidity Benefits From Underpricing: Evidence from Initial Public Offerings Listed at Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:101, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 2000. "Factors affecting investment bank initial public offering market share," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Cheung, Yan-leung & OUYANG, Zhiwei & TAN, Weiqiang, 2009. "How regulatory changes affect IPO underpricing in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 692-702, December.
- Ravi Kiran, 2011. "Price Performance of IPOS in Indian Stock Market," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 30, pages 73-97, November.
- Yeoman, John C., 2001. "The optimal spread and offering price for underwritten securities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 169-198, October.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2010.
"Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 23-47, September.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2011. "Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11041, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Adjasi, Charles K.D. & Osei, Kofi A. & Fiawoyife, Eme U., 2011. "Explaining underpricing of IPOs in frontier markets: Evidence from the Nigeria Stock Exchange," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 255-265, September.
- Qiao, Yongyuan, 2008. "Analysis into IPO underpricing and clustering in Hong Kong equity market," MPRA Paper 7876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauer, David C. & Wang, Song & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Yilei, 2015. "Global diversification and IPO returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 436-456.
- Chen, Chao & Shi, Haina & Xu, Haoping, 2014. "The IPO underwriting market share in China: Do ownership and quality matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 177-189.
- Adam Zaremba & Radoslaw Zmudzinski, 2014. "IPO Initial Underpricing Anomaly: the Election Gimmick Hypothesis," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 3(2), pages 167-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:27:y:1992:i:01:p:55-79_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.