Interest Rate Uncertainty and the Optimal Debt Maturity Structure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manak C. Gupta, 2016. "An Integrated Model for the Cost-Minimizing Funding of Corporate Activities over Time," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 1-18, November.
- Sheridan Titman, 2001. "The Modigliani and Miller Theorem and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 8641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orman, Cüneyt & Köksal, Bülent, 2017. "Debt maturity across firm types: Evidence from a major developing economy," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 169-199.
- Cai, Kailan & Fairchild, Richard & Guney, Yilmaz, 2008. "Debt maturity structure of Chinese companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 268-297, June.
- Deesomsak, Rataporn & Paudyal, Krishna & Pescetto, Gioia, 2009.
"Debt maturity structure and the 1997 Asian financial crisis,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 26-42, February.
- Rataporn Deesomsak & Krishna Paudyal & Gioia Pescetto, 2007. "Debt Maturity Structure and the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2007_01, Durham University Business School.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:176-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Ownership structure and debt maturity: new evidence from Spain," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 473-491, November.
- Dang, Viet A. & Phan, Hieu V., 2016. "CEO inside debt and corporate debt maturity structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 38-54.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:649-676 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briozzo, Anahi & Vigier, Hernan, 2006. "LA ESTRUCTURA DE FINANCIAMIENTO PYME Una revisión del pasado y presente," MPRA Paper 5894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manak Gupta & Alice Lee, 2006. "An Integrated Model of Debt Issuance, Refunding, and Maturity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 177-199, March.
- Kim, Jeong-Bon & Song, Byron Y. & Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Earnings performance of major customers and bank loan contracting with suppliers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 384-398.
- Dries Heyman & Marc Deloof & Hubert Ooghe, 2008. "The Financial Structure of Private Held Belgian Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 301-313, March.
- Dries Heyman & Marc Deloof & Hubert Ooghe, 2003.
"The debt-maturity structure of small firms in a creditor-oriented environment,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2003-24, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- D. Heyman & M. Deloof & H. Ooghe, 2003. "The Debt-Maturity Structure of Small Firms in a Creditor-Oriented Environment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/197, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Orman, Cüneyt & Bülent, Köksal, 2015. "Structure of Debt Maturity across the Firm Type Spectrum," MPRA Paper 64860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baker, Malcolm & Greenwood, Robin & Wurgler, Jeffrey, 2003. "The maturity of debt issues and predictable variation in bond returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 261-291, November.
- Cai, Jun & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Goyal, Vidhan K., 1999. "Bank monitoring and the maturity structure of Japanese corporate debt issues," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 229-249, August.
- Daniševská, P. & de Jong, A. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2004. "Do Banks Influence the Capital Structure Choices of Firms?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-040-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano & Juan P. Sánchez-Ballesta, 2010. "Accruals Quality and Debt Maturity Structure," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(2), pages 188-210.
- Díaz-Díaz, Nieves Lidia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro, 2016. "Debt maturity structure in private firms: Does the family control matter?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 393-411.
- Brick, Ivan E. & Palia, Darius, 2007. "Evidence of jointness in the terms of relationship lending," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 452-476, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:26:y:1991:i:01:p:63-81_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.