The Role of Debt and Perferred Stock as a Solution to Adverse Investment Incentives
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (1990)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Antonczyk, Ron Christian & Salzmann, Astrid Juliane, 2014. "Overconfidence and optimism: The effect of national culture on capital structure," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 132-151.
- Qi Quan & Nancy Huyghebaert, 2005. "Share Issuing Privatizations in China: Determinants of Public Share Allocation and Underpricing," LICOS Discussion Papers 16205, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1992. "Developing country capital structures and emerging stock markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 933, The World Bank.
- Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M., 2006. "The determinants of capital structure: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-36.
- Benson, David F. & Brau, James C. & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P., 2015. "Strategically camouflaged corporate governance in IPOs: Entrepreneurial masking and impression management," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 839-864.
- Cai, Jie & Zhang, Zhe, 2011. "Leverage change, debt overhang, and stock prices," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 391-402, June.
- Dimiter Rafailov, 2003. "Determinants of the capital structure of the Bulgarian firms," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 47-65.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001.
"Company Financing, Captial Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 12 edited by Morten Balling.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001. "Company Financing, Capital Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Mohammad Al-Suhaibani & Nader Naifar, 2014. "Islamic Corporate Governance: Risk-Sharing and Islamic Preferred Shares," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 623-632, November.
- Zhang, Guochang, 1998. "Ownership concentration, risk aversion and the effect of financial structure on investment decisions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1751-1778, November.
- Christian At & Lionel Thomas, 2015. "Optimal Lending Contracts under both Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Post-Print halshs-01308331, HAL.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2009. "Financing constraint, over-investment and market-to-book ratio," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 13-22, March.
- Y. Braouezec, 2009. "Financing Constraint, Over-investment and Market-to-Book Ratio," Post-Print hal-00677797, HAL.
- Su, Dongwei, 2004. "Leverage, insider ownership, and the underpricing of IPOs in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Mario Fischer, 2015. "Challenging the payment effect in bank-financed takeovers," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 347-376, October.
- Bebel, Arkadiusz, 2014. "Low Versus High Leverage (LVH)," MPRA Paper 62889, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2014.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2003. "The Capital Structure of Finnish Biotechnology SMEs - An empirical analysisi," Discussion Papers 864, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kallberg, Jarl & Liu, Crocker H. & Villupuram, Sriram, 2013. "Preferred stock: Some insights into capital structure," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 77-86.
- Edmans, Alex, 2011. "Short-term termination without deterring long-term investment: A theory of debt and buyouts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 81-101, October.
- Ravid, S. Abraham & Venezia, Itzhak & Ofer, Aharon & Pons, Vicente & Zuta, Shlomith, 2007. "When are preferred shares preferred? Theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 198-237, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:25:y:1990:i:01:p:1-24_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed