Tests of an American Option Pricing Model on the Foreign Currency Options Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- Bernard Dumas & L. Peter Jennergren & Bertil Naslund, 1993. "Currency Option Pricing in Credible Target Zones," NBER Working Papers 4522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuldeep Shastri & Kulpatra Wethyavivorn, 1987. "The Valuation Of Currency Options For Alternate Stochastic Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 283-293, December.
- Jiang, George J., 1998. "Jump-diffusion model of exchange rate dynamics : estimation via indirect inference," Research Report 98A40, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Lieu, Derming, 1997. "Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cao, Melanie, 2001. "Systematic jump risks in a small open economy: simultaneous equilibrium valuation of options on the market portfolio and the exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 191-218, April.
- Campa, Jose M. & Chang, P. H. Kevin & Refalo, James F., 2002.
"An options-based analysis of emerging market exchange rate expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1999,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 227-253, October.
- Campa, José Manuel & Chang, Kevin & Refalo, James F, 2000. "An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil’s Real Plan, 1994-1999," CEPR Discussion Papers 2611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campa, J.M. & Chang, P.H.K. & Refalo, J.F., 2000. "An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1999," Papers 0006, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1991. "Are Option-Implied Forecasts of Exchange Rate Volatility Excessively Variable?," NBER Working Papers 3910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Some New Approaches to Formulate and Estimate Friction-Bernoulli Jump Diffusion and Friction-GARCH," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 35, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 1995. "An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 465-483, December.
- Vajanne, Laura, . "The Exchange Rate Under Target Zones," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 16, March.
- Ekvall, Niklas & Peter Jennergren, L. & Naslund, Bertil, 1997. "Currency option pricing with mean reversion and uncovered interest parity: A revision of the Garman-Kohlhagen model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 41-59, July.
- Lim, G. C. & Lye, J. N. & Martin, G. M. & Martin*, V. L., 1998. "The distribution of exchange rate returns and the pricing of currency options," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 351-368, August.
- José Manuel Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & James F. Refalo, 1999.
"An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1997,"
99-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jose M. Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & James F. Refalo, 1999. "An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1997," NBER Working Papers 6929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frans Roon & Chris Veld, 1996.
"An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 97-112.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H., 1994. "An empirical investigation of the factors that determine the pricing of Dutch index warrants," Discussion Paper 1994-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chihwa Kao, 2001. "Geography, Industrial Organization, and Agglomeration Heteroskedasticity Models with Estimates of the Variances of Foreign Exchange Rates," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 34, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1997. "Taming the Skew: Higher-Order Moments in Modeling Asset Price Processes in Finance," NBER Working Papers 5976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Gabriel S. & Boss, Michael & Klisz, Chris, 2001. "Empirical Performance of the Czech and Hungarian Index Options under Jump," Economics Series 91, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hsuan-Chu Lin & Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2016. "Explaining the volatility smile: non-parametric versus parametric option models," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 907-935, May.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Rasmussen, Henrik & Ravanelli, Claudia, 2005. "An option pricing formula for the GARCH diffusion model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 287-310, April.
- El-Mekkaoui, Mazen & Flood, Mark D., 1998. "Put-call parity revisited: intradaily tests in the foreign currency options market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 357-376, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:22:y:1987:i:02:p:153-167_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.