The Relationship between the Level of Capital Expenditures and Firm Value
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Moorman & Simone Wies & Natalie Mizik & Fredrika J. Spencer, 2012. "Firm Innovation and the Ratchet Effect Among Consumer Packaged Goods Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 934-951, November.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2009. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 335-350.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2363 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Hirshleifer, 2008.
"Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(5), pages 856-874.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2007. "Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 5129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strobl, Günter, 2014. "Stock-based managerial compensation, price informativeness, and the incentive to overinvest," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 594-606.
- Beat Reber & Bob Berry & Steve Toms, 2005. "Firm resources and quality signalling: evidence from UK initial public offerings," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 575-586.
- Balboa, Marina & Marti, Jose, 2007. "Factors that determine the reputation of private equity managers in developing markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 453-480, July.
- Janney, Jay J. & Folta, Timothy B., 2003. "Signaling through private equity placements and its impact on the valuation of biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 361-380, May.
- Kazunori Miwa & Satoshi Taguchi & Tatsushi Yamamoto, 2017. "Are IPOs “Overpriced?” Strategic Interactions between the Entrepreneur and the Underwriter," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Polak, Ben, 1996.
" Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Simon Grant & Stephen King & Ben Polak, 1995. "Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1107, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jian, Ming & Lee, Kin-Wai, 2015. "CEO compensation and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 46-65.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:37-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Hull & Sungkyu Kwak & Rosemary L. Walker, 2016. "Insider behavior and R&D changes around seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 258-276, April.
- Emeka T. Nwaeze, 2010. "The Choice of Operating Cash Flow in Incentive Compensation," Working Papers 0008, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Natalie Mizik & Robert Jacobson, 2007. "Myopic Marketing Management: Evidence of the Phenomenon and Its Long-Term Performance Consequences in the SEO Context," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 361-379, 05-06.
- Jian, Ming & Lee, Kin Wai, 2011. "Does CEO reputation matter for capital investments?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 929-946, September.
- Jonnardi Sutan Mantari & Nuryasman, 2017. "Moderation Effect of Exchange Rate to Signaling Theory Validity in Indonesia Stock Exchange," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 80-89, March.
- McGuinness, Paul B., 2014. "IPO firm value and its connection with cornerstone and wider signalling effects," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 138-162.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2710 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takahiro Endo & Nidhi Srinivas & Yuki Tsuboyama, 2017. "The Role of Meta-organising in Legitimacy Recovery: The Case of Frozen Food Category in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Sabet, Amir H. & Heaney, Richard, 2016. "An event study analysis of oil and gas firm acreage and reserve acquisitions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 215-227.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, Dona & Coombs, Joseph E., 1997. "The impact of firmspecific capabilities on the amount of capital raised in an initial public offering: Evidence from the biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-46, January.
- Nwaeze, Emeka T., 2005. "Replacement versus adaptation investments and equity value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 523-549, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:21:y:1986:i:02:p:115-129_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.