An Examination of Investor Behavior during Periods of Large Dividend Changes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Liljeblom & Sabur Mollah & Patrik Rotter, 2015. "Do dividends signal future earnings in the Nordic stock markets?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 493-511, April.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Bulan, Laarni & Hull, Tyler, 2013. "The impact of technical defaults on dividend policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 814-823.
- Mazhar Siddiqi, 1997. "Using ex-day returns to separate the tax and information effects of dividend changes," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 83-92, June.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:328-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2016. "Dividend initiations, increases and idiosyncratic volatility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Kofi A. Osei, 2003. "The Response To Annual Earnings Information Announcements By Listed Companies On The Ghana Stock Exchange," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(1), pages 195-210, March.
- Beaulieu, Marie-claude & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Essaddam, Naceur, 2002. "The Impact of Political Risk on the Volatility of Stock Returns: the Case of Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0208, CIRPEE.
- Alangar, Sadhana & Bathala, Chenchuramaiah T & Rao, Ramesh P, 1999.
"The Effect of Institutional Interest on the Information Content of Dividend-Change Announcements,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 429-448, Winter.
- Sadhana Alangar & Chenchuramaiah T. Bathala & Ramesh P. Rao, 1999. "The Effect Of Institutional Interest On The Information Content Of Dividend-Change Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 429-448, December.
- Low, Soo-Wah & Glorfeld, Louis & Hearth, Douglas & Rimbey, James N., 2001. "The link between bank monitoring and corporate dividend policy: The case of dividend omissions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2069-2087, November.
- Gil S. Bae, 1996. "Post-Announcement Drifts Associated With Dividend Changes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 541-559, December.
- Jensen, Gerald R. & Lundstrum, Leonard L. & Miller, Robert E., 2010. "What do dividend reductions signal?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 736-747, December.
- Scott Walker, 2015. "Repeated Dividend Increases: A Collection of Four Essays," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 17.
- Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E. & Polonchek, John A., 1999. "An analysis of contagion and competitive effects at commercial banks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 197-225, October.
- Jin, Zhenhu, 2000. "On the differential market reaction to dividend initiations," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 263-277.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:19:y:1984:i:02:p:197-216_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.