An Analytic Approximation for the American Put Price
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowe, Michael & Lee, Ding Lun, 2004. "Project evaluation in the presence of multiple embedded real options: evidence from the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Project," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-98, February.
- Riccardo Fazio, 2015. "A Posteriori Error Estimator for a Front-Fixing Finite Difference Scheme for American Options," Papers 1504.04594, arXiv.org.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components," Working Paper 1159, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"Analytical approximations for the critical stock prices of American options: a performance comparison,"
Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-99, April.
- Minqiang Li, Li, 2009. "Analytical Approximations for the Critical Stock Prices of American Options: A Performance Comparison," MPRA Paper 15018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"A quasi-analytical interpolation method for pricing American options under general multi-dimensional diffusion processes,"
Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 177-217, July.
- Li, Minqiang, 2009. "A Quasi-analytical Interpolation Method for Pricing American Options under General Multi-dimensional Diffusion Processes," MPRA Paper 17348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "The Evaluation of Early Exercise Exotic Options," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 12, July-Dece.
- Allegretto, Walter & Lin, Yanping & Yang, Hongtao, 2002. "A novel approach to the valuation of American options," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 17-28.
- Belssing Taruvinga, 2019. "Solving Selected Problems on American Option Pricing with the Method of Lines," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4-2019, September.
- Grundy, Bruce D. & Lim, Bryan & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2012. "Do option markets undo restrictions on short sales? Evidence from the 2008 short-sale ban," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 331-348.
- In oon Kim & Bong-Gyu Jang & Kyeong Tae Kim, 2013. "A simple iterative method for the valuation of American options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 885-895, May.
- Andrew Ziogas, 2005. "Pricing American Options Using Fourier Analysis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2005, September.
- San-Lin Chung & Mark Shackleton, 2003. "The simplest American and Real Option approximations: Geske-Johnson interpolation in maturity and yield," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 709-716.
- Andrew Ziogas, 2005. "Pricing American Options Using Fourier Analysis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 29, July-Dece.
- Gary L. Trennepohl & James R. Booth & Hassan Tehranian, 1988. "An Empirical Analysis Of Insured Portfolio Strategies Using Listed Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Song-Ping Zhu, 2006. "An exact and explicit solution for the valuation of American put options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 229-242.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003.
"On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001. "On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives," Economics Working Papers 543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Doobae Jun & Hyejin Ku, 2013. "Valuation of American partial barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 167-191, July.
- Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos & Vidal Nunes, João Pedro, 2013. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4059-4072.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "The Evaluation of Early Exercise Exotic Options," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2011, September.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:18:y:1983:i:01:p:141-148_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.