An Analytic Approximation for the American Put Price
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (1983)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Bowe, Michael & Lee, Ding Lun, 2004. "Project evaluation in the presence of multiple embedded real options: evidence from the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Project," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-98, February.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991.
"Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 39-55.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components," Working Papers 1159, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Fazio, 2015. "A Posteriori Error Estimator for a Front-Fixing Finite Difference Scheme for American Options," Papers 1504.04594, arXiv.org.
- San-Lin Chung & Mark Shackleton, 2003. "The simplest American and Real Option approximations: Geske-Johnson interpolation in maturity and yield," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 709-716.
- Minqiang Li, 2010. "Analytical approximations for the critical stock prices of American options: a performance comparison," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-99, April.
- Minqiang Li, Li, 2009. "Analytical Approximations for the Critical Stock Prices of American Options: A Performance Comparison," MPRA Paper 15018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Ziogas, 2005. "Pricing American Options Using Fourier Analysis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 29, November.
- Song-Ping Zhu, 2006. "An exact and explicit solution for the valuation of American put options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 229-242.
- Minqiang Li, 2010. "A quasi-analytical interpolation method for pricing American options under general multi-dimensional diffusion processes," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 177-217, July.
- Li, Minqiang, 2009. "A Quasi-analytical Interpolation Method for Pricing American Options under General Multi-dimensional Diffusion Processes," MPRA Paper 17348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003. "On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001. "On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives," Economics Working Papers 543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Doobae Jun & Hyejin Ku, 2013. "Valuation of American partial barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 167-191, July.
- Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "The Evaluation of Early Exercise Exotic Options," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 12, November.
- Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos & Vidal Nunes, João Pedro, 2013. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4059-4072.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Allegretto, Walter & Lin, Yanping & Yang, Hongtao, 2002. "A novel approach to the valuation of American options," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 17-28.
- Grundy, Bruce D. & Lim, Bryan & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2012. "Do option markets undo restrictions on short sales? Evidence from the 2008 short-sale ban," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 331-348.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:18:y:1983:i:01:p:141-148_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed