Commodity Futures and Spot Price Determination and Hedging in Capital Market Equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1979)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
Other versions of this item:
- Hans R. Stoll, "undated". "Commodity Futures and Spot Price Determination and Hedging in Capital Market Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Carter, Colin A & Rausser, Gordon C & Schmitz, Andrew, 1983. "Efficient Asset Portfolios and the Theory of Normal Backwardation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 319-331, April.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Currency hedging for international stock portfolios : The usefulness of mean variance analysis," Other publications TiSEM ef0968be-f501-4434-bc45-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wang, Changyun, 2004. "Futures trading activity and predictable foreign exchange market movements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1023-1041, May.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 1999. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios : A General Approach," Discussion Paper 1999-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Adam, Tim R. & Fernando, Chitru S., 2006. "Hedging, speculation, and shareholder value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 283-309, August.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-21-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- de Roon, F.A., 1997. "Essays on testing for spanning and on modeling futures risk premia," Other publications TiSEM e0664b0b-5bf8-4d82-85c1-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Christina Sklibosios Nikitopoulos & Thuy‐Duong Tô, 2016.
"The Return–Volatility Relation in Commodity Futures Markets,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(2), pages 127-152, 02.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Christina Sklibosios Nikitopoulos & Thuy-Duong To, 2013. "The Return-Volatility Relation in Commodity Futures Markets," Research Paper Series 336, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hector O. Zapata & T. Randall Fortenbery, 1996. "Stochastic Interest Rates and Price Discovery in Selected Commodity Markets," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 643-654.
- Hector O. ZAPATA & T. Randall FORTENBERY, 1995. "Stochastic Interest Rates And Price Discovery In Selected Commodity Markets," Staff Papers 383, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Hector O. Zapata & T. RANDALL FORTENBERY, 1995. "Stochastic Interest Rates and Price Discovery in Selected Commodity Markets," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 383, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J. & de Roon, F.A. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Economic Hedging Portfolios," Discussion Paper 2003-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daskalaki, Charoula & Kostakis, Alexandros & Skiadopoulos, George, 2014. "Are there common factors in individual commodity futures returns?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 346-363.
- van den Goorbergh, R.W.J., 2004. "Essays on optimal hedging and investment strategies and on derivative pricing," Other publications TiSEM 4b4b16af-8621-463f-bbfa-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Changyun Wang, 2001. "Investor Sentiment and Return Predictability in Agricultural Futures Markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(10), pages 929-952, October.
- Wang, Changyun, 2000. "Investor sentiment and return predictability in agricultural futures markets," MPRA Paper 36425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2002.
- Michail Anthropelos & Michael Kupper & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2015. "An equilibrium model for spot and forward prices of commodities," Papers 1502.00674, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Erkko Etula, 2013. "Broker-Dealer Risk Appetite and Commodity Returns," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(3), pages 486-521, June.
- Erkko Etula, 2009. "Broker-dealer risk appetite and commodity returns," Staff Reports 406, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pietz, Matthäus, 2009. "Risk premia in the German electricity futures market," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-07, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:14:y:1979:i:04:p:873-894_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed