Composite Measures for the Evaluation of Investment Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated".
"Portfolio Analysis of Latin American Stock Markets,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
33820afad90814b2158b0366c, Penn Economics Department.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated". ""Portfolio Analysis of Latin American Stock Markets''," CARESS Working Papres 97-08, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- George G. Kaufman, 1980. "Duration, Planning Period, And Tests Of The Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2010.
"Portfolio performance gauging in discrete time using a Luenberger productivity indicator,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1899-1910, August.
- Olivier Brandouy & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2008. "Portfolio Performance Gauging in Discrete Time Using a Luenberger Productivity Indicator," Working Papers 2008-ECO-12, IESEG School of Management, revised Oct 2009.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2008. "Portfolio performance gauging in discrete time using a Luenberger productivity indicator," Working Papers 2008/60, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- O. Brandouy & W. Briec & K. Kerstens & I. Van de Woestyne, 2010. "Portfolio performance gauging in discrete time using a luenberger productivity indicator," Post-Print halshs-00490032, HAL.
- Ayub, Usman & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Abbas, Qaisar, 2015. "Robust analysis for downside risk in portfolio management for a volatile stock market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 86-96.
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2016. "Efficient skewness/semivariance portfolios," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(5), pages 331-346, September.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2005. "Performance evaluation of ethical mutual funds in slump periods," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511001, EconWPA.
- repec:kap:compec:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9647-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack W. Wilson & Charles P. Jones, 1981. "The Relationship Between Performance And Risk: Whence The Bias?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-107, June.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Grégory M. Jannin & Francesco Lisi & Bertrand B. Maillet, 2014.
"A Survey On The Four Families Of Performance Measures,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 917-942, December.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Grégory M. Jannin & Francesco Lisi & Bertrand Maillet, 2014. "A Survey on the Four Families of Performance Measures," Post-Print hal-01243416, HAL.
- David Moreno & Paulina Marco & Ignacio Olmeda, 2005. "Risk forecasting models and optimal portfolio selection," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1267-1281.
- Cumova, Denisa & Nawrocki, David, 2011. "A symmetric LPM model for heuristic mean-semivariance analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 217-236, May.
- Beach, Steven L., 2011. "Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 607-623, October.
- Moreno, David & Rodríguez, Rosa, 2009. "The value of coskewness in mutual fund performance evaluation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1664-1676, September.
- Basso, Antonella & Funari, Stefania, 2001. "A data envelopment analysis approach to measure the mutual fund performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(3), pages 477-492, December.
- Rodríguez, Rosa & Moreno, David, 2008. "The value of coskewness in evaluating mutual funds," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb087616, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601541 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:14:y:1979:i:02:p:361-384_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.