The Effect of Estimation Risk on Capital Market Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Huijun & Yan, Jinghua & Yu, Jianfeng, 2017. "Reference-dependent preferences and the risk–return trade-off," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 395-414.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:1:p:94-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard C. Burgess & Roger P. Bey, 1988. "Optimal Portfolios: Markowitz Full Covariance Versus Simple Selection Rules," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 153-163, June.
- Billings, Mary Brooke & Jennings, Robert & Lev, Baruch, 2015. "On guidance and volatility," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 161-180.
- Richard A. Lambert & Christian Leuz & Robert E. Verrecchia, 2011.
"Information Asymmetry, Information Precision, and the Cost of Capital,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-29.
- Richard A. Lambert & Christian Leuz & Robert E. Verrecchia, 2009. "Information Asymmetry, Information Precision, and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 14881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D.J. Johnstone, 2015. "Information and the Cost of Capital in a Mean-Variance Efficient Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 79-100, January.
- Christian Leuz & Catherine Schrand, 2009. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from Firms' Responses to the Enron Shock," NBER Working Papers 14897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson & Dwight M. Jaffee, 1990. "The Globalization of Information and Capital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 3496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paugam, Luc, 2011. "Valorisation et reporting du goodwill : enjeux théoriques et empiriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8007 edited by Casta, Jean-François, December.
- Karagiannidis, Iordanis & Vozlyublennaia, Nadia, 2016. "Limits to mutual funds' ability to rely on mean/variance optimization," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 282-292.
- Menachem Brenner & Yehuda Izhakian & Orly Sade, 2011. "Ambiguity and Overconfidence," Working Papers 11-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:61-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jankensgård, Håkan, 2013. "An Empirical Test of the Optimal Disclosure Hypothesis," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/6, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Gau, Yin-Feng & Hua, Mingshu & Wu, Wen-Lin, 2010. "International asset allocation for incompletely-informed investors," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 422-447, November.
- George M. Frankfurter & Christopher G. Lamoureux, 1989. "Estimation And Selection Bias In Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 173-181, June.
- Ayman Haddad & Wasim AlShattarat & Naser AbuGhazaleh & Haitham Nobanee, 2015. "The impact of ownership structure and family board domination on voluntary disclosure for Jordanian listed companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 203-234, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:14:y:1979:i:02:p:215-220_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.