The Distribution of Common Stock Price Changes: An Application of Transactions Time and Subordinated Stochastic Models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1977)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Juan Gabriel Brida & W. Adrian Risso, 2009. "Dynamic and Structure of the Italian stock market based on returns and volume trading," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2417-2423.
- Joseph P. Byrne & E. Philip Davis, 2005.
"Investment and Uncertainty in the G7,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Professor E. Philip Davis & Joseph Byrne, 2002. "Investment and Uncertainty in the G7," NIESR Discussion Papers 198, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Davis, E Philip, 2002. "Investment and Uncertainty in the G7," MPRA Paper 78956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Matesanz, David & Seijas, Maria Nela, 2016. "Network analysis of returns and volume trading in stock markets: The Euro Stoxx case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 751-764.
- Chen, Gong-meng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M, 2001. "The Dynamic Relation between Stock Returns, Trading Volume, and Volatility," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 153-173, August.
- Christian Gourieroux & Gaëlle Le Fol, 1997. "Volatilités et mesures de risque," Post-Print halshs-00877048, HAL.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2016. "Intraday volatility interaction between the crude oil and equity markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Dinh H B Phan & Susan S Sharma & Paresh K Narayan, "undated". "Intraday Volatility Interaction between the Crude Oil and Equity Markets," Financial Econometics Series 2015_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2011. "Nonparametric Copula-Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 275-287, October.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Rombouts, Jeroen V. K. & Bouezmarni, Taoufik, 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to granger causality," UC3M Working papers. Economics we093419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," Cahiers de recherche 0927, CIRPEE.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to Granger causality," CORE Discussion Papers 2009041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-28, CIRANO.
- Weigand, Robert A., 1996. "Trading volume and firm size: A test of the information spillover hypothesis," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 47-58.
- Manahov, Viktor & Hudson, Robert & Linsley, Philip, 2014. "New evidence about the profitability of small and large stocks and the role of volume obtained using Strongly Typed Genetic Programming," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 299-316.
- Senarathne, Chamil W & Jayasinghe, Prabhath, 2017. "Information Flow Interpretation of Heteroskedasticity for Capital Asset Pricing: An Expectation-based View of Risk," MPRA Paper 78771, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2017.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Agnihotri, Shalini, 2014. "Investigating impact of volatility persistence, market asymmetry and information inflow on volatility of stock indices using bivariate GJR-GARCH," MPRA Paper 58303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darolles, Serge & Fol, Gaëlle Le & Mero, Gulten, 2015. "Measuring the liquidity part of volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 92-105.
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve & Yao, Shen, 2010. "Management of Stock Price and it Effect on Economic Growth: Case study of West African Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 24907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i3p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drama Bedi Guy HERVE & Yao SHEN, 2010. "Management Of Stock Price And Its Effect On Economic Growth: Case Study Of West African Financial Markets," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(3(13)/Fal), pages 231-246.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Risso, Wiston Adrián, 2008. "Multidimensional minimal spanning tree: The Dow Jones case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5205-5210.
- Kim, In-Moo, 2003. "Operational time of the Korea stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 181-185, February.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Al-Loughani, Nabeel E., 1995. "Testing the price-volume relation in emerging Asian stock markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 407-422.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:12:y:1977:i:05:p:743-765_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed