Multidimensional Security Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefania D’Amico & William English & David López‐Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012.
"The Federal Reserve's Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes: Rationale and Effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 415-446, November.
- D'Amico, Stefania & English, William & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs: Rationale and Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania D'Amico & William B. English & David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012. "The Federal Reserve's large-scale asset purchase programs: rationale and effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christoph Trebesch & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2014.
"ECB Interventions in Distressed Sovereign Debt Markets: The Case of Greek Bonds,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Trebesch, Christoph & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2015. "ECB Interventions in Distressed Sovereign Debt Markets: The Case of Greek Bonds," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112809, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Schwaab, Bernd & Eser, Fabian, 2013. "Assessing asset purchases within the ECB’s securities markets programme," Working Paper Series 1587, European Central Bank.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Scheicher, Martin, 2016.
"An analysis of euro area sovereign CDS and their relation with government bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 126-140.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Scheicher, Martin, 2010. "An analysis of euro area sovereign CDS and their relation with government bonds," Working Paper Series 1271, European Central Bank.
- Konstantin Milbradt & Zhiguo He, 2012. "Endogenous liquidity and defaultable bonds," 2012 Meeting Papers 86, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2008. "Test of Multi-moment Capital Asset Pricing Model: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:49, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Tamara Teplova & Evgeniya Shutova, 2011. "A Higher Moment Downside Framework for Conditional and Unconditional Capm in the Russian Stock Market," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, December.
- Buchner, Axel, 2016. "Dealing with non-normality when estimating abnormal returns and systematic risk of private equity: A closed-form solution," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 60-78.
- Carl Schweser & Thomas Schneeweis, 1980. "Risk Return And The Multi-Dimensional Security Pricing Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(1), pages 23-30, March.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2001. "Finding a maximum skewness portfolio - A general solution to three-moments portfolio choice," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 434, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Penaranda, Francisco, 2007. "Portfolio choice beyond the traditional approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pedro L. Sánchez-Torres & Enrique Sentana, 1998. "Mean-variance-skewness analysis: an application to risk premia in the Spanish stock market," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Anthonisz, Sean A., 2012. "Asset pricing with partial-moments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2122-2135.
- Richard M. Duvall & Judith L. Quinn, 1981. "Skewness Preference In Stable Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Giuseppe arbia, 2014. "Least quartic Regression Criterion with Application to Finance," Papers 1403.4171, arXiv.org.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 1999. "Introducing higher moments in the CAPM: some basic ideas," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 362, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00336475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Cheng Shih & Sheng-Syan Chen & Cheng-Few Lee & Po-Jung Chen, 2014. "The evolution of capital asset pricing models," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 415-448, April.
- de Athayde, Gustavo M. & Flores, Renato Jr., 2004. "Finding a maximum skewness portfolio--a general solution to three-moments portfolio choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1335-1352, April.
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "The perception of distributive fairness and optimal taxation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 48912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:10:y:1975:i:05:p:785-798_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.