China During the Great Depression: Market, State, and the World Economy, 1929–1937. By Tomoko Shiroyama. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Asia Center, 2008. Pp. xvii, 325. $45.00, cloth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, John E. & Nilsson, Lars, 2007. "Accident risk compensation in late imperial Austria: Wage differentials and social insurance," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 568-587, October.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 2007. "Asymmetric information in late 19th century cooperative insurance societies," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 270-292, April.
- Emery, J. C. Herbert, 1996. "Risky Business? Nonactuarial Pricing Practices and the Financial Viability of Fraternal Sickness Insurers," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 195-226, April.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2009.
"Health insurance and ex ante moral hazard: evidence from Medicare,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 367-390, December.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2006. "Health Insurance and Ex Ante Moral Hazard: Evidence from Medicare," NBER Working Papers 12764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerhard Bry, 1960. "Wages in Germany, 1871-1945," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_60-1, January.
- Gerhard Bry, 1960. "Introduction to "Wages in Germany, 1871-1945"," NBER Chapters,in: Wages in Germany, 1871-1945, pages 1-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bentley B. Gilbert, 1965. "The Decay of Nineteenth-Century Provident Institutions and the Coming of Old Age Pensions in Great Britain," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 17(3), pages 551-563, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:71:y:2011:i:01:p:251-252_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.