Ottoman State Finances in European Perspective, 1500–1914
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 70 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH
- Nico Voigtl?nder & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013.
"Gifts of Mars: Warfare and Europe's Early Rise to Riches,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 165-186, Fall.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Gifts of Mars: Warfare and Europe's Early Rise to Riches," Working Papers 719, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Gifts of Mars: Warfare and Europe's early rise to riches," Economics Working Papers 1383, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Iyigun, Murat & Rubin, Jared, 2017. "The Ideological Roots of Institutional Change," IZA Discussion Papers 10703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murat Iyigun & Jared Rubin, 2017. "The Ideological Roots of Institutional Change," Working Papers 17-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Oeindrila Dube & S.P. Harish, 2017. "Queens," NBER Working Papers 23337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Broadberry, 2013. "Accounting for the great divergence," Economic History Working Papers 54573, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Broadberry, Stephen, 2013. "Accounting For The Great Divergence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 160, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Capitalism at War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 60, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Gennaioli & Joachim Voth, 2011. "State capacity and military conflict," Economics Working Papers 1294, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2013.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "State Capacity and Military Conflict," Working Papers 593, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2011. "State Capacity and Military Conflict," CEPR Discussion Papers 8699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murat Iyigun, 2013. "Lessons from the Ottoman Harem on Culture, Religion, and Wars," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 693-730.
- Seven Agir, 2011. "The Evolution of Grain Policy Beyond Europe: Ottoman Grain Administration in the Late Eighteenth Century," Working Papers 999, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gardner, Leigh, 2013. "Africa's Growth Prospects in a European mirror: a Historical Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 172, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2015. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," IZA Discussion Papers 8791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Broadberry & Sayantan Ghosal & Eugenio Proto, 2016. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," CESifo Working Paper Series 5926, CESifo Group Munich.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017. "China, Europe and the great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850," CEPR Discussion Papers 11972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:70:y:2010:i:03:p:593-629_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed