Capital-Goods Prices And Investment, 1870 1950
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stojkov, Aleksandar & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Europe as a convergence engine -- heterogeneity and investment opportunities in emerging Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5837, The World Bank.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2011. "Industrial Catching Up in the Poor Periphery 1870-1975," CEPR Discussion Papers 8335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003.
"Factor prices and productivity growth during the British industrial revolution,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-77, January.
- Pol Antràs & Hans Joachim Voth, 2000. "Factor prices and productivity growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Working Papers 495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Factor Prices and Productivity Growth During the British Industrial Revolution," Scholarly Articles 3199066, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ian W. McLean & Alan M. Taylor, 2001. "Australian growth: a California perspective," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2001-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013.
"How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010. "How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000," 2010 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R. & Villarroya, Isabel Sanz, 2010.
"Stabilization and Growth under Dictatorship: The Experience of Franco's Spain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sanz Villarroya, Isabel & Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2010. "Stabilization and growth under dictatorship: the experience of Franco's Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective," FMM Working Paper 14-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Alicia N. Rambaldi & K. Renuka Ganegodage & L. T. Huynh & Howard E. Doran, 2017. "UQICD v2.1.2 User Guide," Discussion Papers Series 534, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bordo, Michael D., 2008. "Growing up to Financial Stability," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-17.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2016. "Purchasing Power Disparity before 1914," NBER Working Papers 22896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014. "The historical transience of capital: the downward trend in the rate of profit since XIX century," MPRA Paper 55894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2007.
"Relative Prices and Relative Prosperity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 562-585, June.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Schoellman, Todd & Mulholland, Sean, 2011. "Estimating Physical Capital and Land for States and Sectors of the United States, 1850-2000," MPRA Paper 32847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Rabinovich, Joel & Reddy, Niall, 2017.
"Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2017-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Working Papers PKWP1805, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2011. "Industrial Catching Up in the Poor Periphery 1870-1975," NBER Working Papers 16809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:61:y:2001:i:01:p:59-94_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.