Commons Sense: Common Property Rights, Efficiency, and Institutional Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenske, James, 2011. "Land tenure and investment incentives: Evidence from West Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 137-156, July.
- Gregory Clark & Marianne Page, 2008. "Welfare Reform, 1834," Working Papers 87, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dan Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2011.
"Property Rights and Parliament in Industrializing Britain,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 241-274.
- Daniel Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2010. "Property Rights and Parliament in Industrializing Britain," NBER Working Papers 15697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runge, C. Ford & Defrancesco, Edi, 2006. "Exclusion, Inclusion, and Enclosure: Historical Commons and Modern Intellectual Property," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1713-1727, October.
- Dan Bogart, 2009. "Turnpike trusts and property income: new evidence on the effects of transport improvements and legislation in eighteenth-century England -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(1), pages 128-152, February.
- Dan Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2008. "Estate Acts, 1600 to 1830: A New Source for British History," NBER Working Papers 14393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Allen, 2002. "Revolución en los campos: La reinterpretación de la Revolución Agrícola inglesa," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 26, pages 13-32.
- Tan, Elaine S., 2002.
"'The bull is half the herd': property rights and enclosures in England, 1750-1850,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 470-489, October.
- Elaine Tan, 2002. ""The Bull is Half the Herd": Property Rights and Enclosures in England, 1750-1850," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _046, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David Stead, 1998. "An Arduous and Unprofitable Undertaking: The Enclosure of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W26, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Pessimism Preserved: Real Wages in the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 314, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- José Miguel Lana Berasain, 2006. "Commons For Sale. Economic And Institutional Change In Nineteenth Century Northern Spain," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0604, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Runge, C. Ford, 2004. "Sustainability And Enclosure: Land, Intellectual Property And Biotechnology," Working Papers 14464, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Clark, Gregory & Jamelske, Eric, 2005. "The efficiency gains from site value taxes: the Tithe Commutation Act of 1836," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 282-309, April.
- Bekar, Cliff T. & Reed, Clyde G., 2003. "Open fields, risk, and land divisibility," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 308-325, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:58:y:1998:i:01:p:73-102_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.