The Development of Nominal Wage Rigidity in Nineteenth-Century America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundborg, Per, 2000. "Taxes, Risk Aversion and Unemployment Insurance as Causes of Wage Rigidity," Working Paper Series 160, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Christopher Hanes, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and Industry Characteristics in the Downturns of 1893, 1929, and 1981," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1432-1446, December.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Louis Phaneuf, 2004.
"Why Does the Cyclical Behavior of Real Wages Change Over Time?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 836-856, September.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Louis Phaneuf, 2002. "Why does the cyclical behavior of real wages change over time?," Research Working Paper RWP 02-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Gottfries, Nils & Westermark, Andreas, 1998.
"Nominal wage contracts and the persistent effects of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 207-223, February.
- Gottfries, N. & Westermak, A., 1995. "Nominal Wage Contracts and the Persistent Effects of Monetary Policy," Papers 1995-22, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:52:y:1992:i:02:p:454-456_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.