Technological Inertia in Economic History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Mulder, Peter, 2013.
"Explaining the diffusion of renewable energy technology in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 285-296.
- Birte Pohl & Peter Mulder, 2013. "Explaining the Diffusion of Renewable Energy Technology in Developing Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 217, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel, 2010.
"Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 211-236.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," MPRA Paper 60088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," Working Papers 001-14, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," Working Paper series 28_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maslov, Alexander & Volchik, Vyacheslav, 2010. "Neutral Markets, Non-neutral Institutions and Economic Evolution," MPRA Paper 42692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 2000. "Growth Theory," NBER Working Papers 7468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Noriaki Matsushima & Misato Sato, 2013. "How Does Downstream Firms' Efficiency Affect Exclusive Supply Agreements?," ISER Discussion Paper 0878r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Sep 2015.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:23:y:2003:i:1:a:2730 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0878 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Martinez, Blanca, 2003.
"Replacement, adoption and economic dynamics: lessons from a canonical creative destruction model,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 339-359, September.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & MARTINEZ, Blanca, 2003. "Replacement, adoption and economic dynamics: lessons from a canonical creative destruction model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1657, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schwerin, Joachim & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "Learning innovation policy based on historical experience," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 385-404, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2000.
"Creative Destruction and Development: Institutions, Crises, and Restructuring,"
NBER Working Papers
7849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2001. "Creative Destruction and Development : Institutions, Crises and Restructuring," DELTA Working Papers 2001-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Iyigun, Murat F. & Owen, Ann L., 2006. "Experiencing change and the evolution of adaptive skills: Implications for economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 565-579, April.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Hofkes, Marjan W., 2003. "Explaining slow diffusion of energy-saving technologies; a vintage model with returns to diversity and learning-by-using," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 105-126, February.
- Stefan Mann & Henry Wüstemann, 2010. "Efficiency and utility: an evolutionary perspective," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 676-685, August.
- Murat F. Iyigun & Ann L. Owen, 1999. "From indoctrination to the culture of change: technological progress, adaptive skills, and the creativity of nations," International Finance Discussion Papers 642, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1191-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blain, Bodil Bjerkvik, 2006. "Melting markets: the rise and decline of the Anglo-Norwegian ice trade, 1850-1920," Economic History Working Papers 22471, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:261-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teixeira, Arilton, 2003.
"Effects of Trade Policy on Technology Adoption and Investment,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 23(1), May.
- Teixeira, A., 2000. "Effects of Trade Policy on Technology Adoption and Investment," Insper Working Papers wpe_4, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bridgman, Benjamin R. & Livshits, Igor D. & MacGee, James C., 2007. "Vested interests and technology adoption," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 649-666, April.
- Peter Linquiti & Nathan Cogswell, 2016. "The Carbon Ask: effects of climate policy on the value of fossil fuel resources and the implications for technological innovation," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 662-676, December.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2007. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," Emory Economics 0702, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:52:y:1992:i:02:p:325-338_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.