Government and the Cost of Exchange in History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and intellectual property rights," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-63.
- Anna Rubinchik & Roberto Samaniego, 2013.
"Demand for contract enforcement in a barter environment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(1), pages 73-97, June.
- Rubinchik, Anna & Samaniego, Roberto M., "undated". "Demand For Contract Enforcement in A Barter Environment," Working Papers WP2011/15, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Munro, John H., 2007. "The usury doctrine and urban public finances in late-medieval Flanders (1220 - 1550): rentes (annuities), excise taxes, and income transfers from the poor to the rich," MPRA Paper 11012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Oliver Volckart, 2006. "The Influence of Information Costs on the Integration of Financial Markets: Northern Europe, 1350-1560," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- John H. Munro, 1999.
"The Low Countries' Export Trade in Textiles with the Mediterranean Basin, 1200-1600: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Comparative Advantages in Overland and Maritime Trade Routes,"
munro-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Munro, John H., 1999. "The Low Countries’ export trade in textiles with the Mediterranean basin, 1200-1600: a cost-benefit analysis of comparative advantages in overland and maritime trade routes," MPRA Paper 10924, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 1999.
- Hollis, Aidan & Sweetman, Arthur, 2001. "The life-cycle of a microfinance institution: the Irish loan funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 291-311, November.
- Aidan Hollis & Arthur Sweetman, 1997. "Complementarity, Competition and Institutional Development: The Irish Loan Funds through Three Centuries," Economic History 9704003, EconWPA.
- Thomas E. Borcherding & Dong Lee, 2002. "The Growth of the Relative Size of Government," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-05, Claremont Colleges.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Wernet, 2015. "Poverty Reduction through Growth and Redistribution Policies—a Panel Analysis for 59 Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 143-162, February.
- Fitzsimons, Vincent G., 2006. "Information society: networks, collective action and the role of institutions," MPRA Paper 33935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Financing Creative Destruction," MPRA Paper 22348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Karacuka & Martin Leroch, 2005. "Denominational Schism: An Economic Perspective," Others 0512013, EconWPA.
- Munro, John H., 2006. "South German silver, European textiles, and Venetian trade with the Levant and Ottoman Empire, c. 1370 to c. 1720: a non-Mercantilist approach to the balance of payments problem, in Relazione economic," MPRA Paper 11013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2006.
- Wink Junior, Marcos Vinício & Sheng, Hsia Hua & Eid Junior, William, 2011. "Custos de transação: uma análise empírica da sua relação com investimento e investimento direto estrangeiro," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 51(2), March.
- Munro, John H., 2005.
"I panni di lana: Nascita, espansione e declino dell’industria tessile di lana italiana, 1100-1730
[The woollen cloth industry in Italy: The rise, expansion, and decline of the Italian cloth industr," MPRA Paper 11038, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Munro, John H., 2000. "The 'New Institutional Economics' and the Changing Fortunes of Fairs in Medieval and Early Modern Europe: the Textile Trades, Warfare, and Transaction Costs," MPRA Paper 11029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2001.
- Gwendoline Promsopha, 2017. "Are free land arrangement really free? An exploration into land arrangements made by rural-urban migrants in the Northeast of Thailand," Working Papers hal-01565843, HAL.
- Jan Douwe van der Ploeg, 2016. "Theorizing Agri-Food Economies," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-12, July.
- Aidan Hollis & Arthur Sweetman, 1996. "The Evolution of A Microcredit Institution: The Irish Loan Funds, 1720 - 1920," Working Papers ecpap-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:sos:sosjrn:170306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helge Peukert, 2001. "Bridging Old and New Institutional Economics: Gustav Schmoller and Douglass C. North, Seen with Oldinstitutionalists' Eyes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 91-130, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:44:y:1984:i:02:p:255-264_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.