Productivity Change in Ocean Shipping after 1870: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Pascali, 2017.
"The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade, and Economic Development,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(9), pages 2821-2854, September.
- Pascali, Luigi, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1049, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Pascali, 2014. "The wind of change: Maritime technology, trade and economic development," Economics Working Papers 1428, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pascali, Luigi, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 195, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Luigi Pascali, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," Working Papers 764, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pascali, Luigi, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," Economic Research Papers 270234, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:30:y:1970:i:02:p:435-441_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.