Institutional Change and American Economic Growth: A First Step Towards a Theory of Institutional Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2019. "Does Economic Freedom Boost Growth for Everyone?," Working Paper Series 1276, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Saima SARWAR* & M. Wasif SIDDIQI**, 2018. "AN ATTEMPT TO CRYSTALIZE THE BLACK-BOX MYSTERY: Institutional Quality or Constitutional Rights," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 28(1), pages 103-130.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2001. "A Theory of Ownership Arrangements and Smooth Transition," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(3), pages 380-412, September.
- Sokile, C. S. & Mwaruvanda, W. & van Koppen, Barbara, 2005. "Integrated water resource management in Tanzania: Interface between formal and informal institutions," IWMI Books, Reports H038764, International Water Management Institute.
- Nataliia Honcharenko-Zakrevska & Mykhailo Goncharenko & Liudmyla Osipova, 2020. "Predictive Analysis Of Research Of The Institutional Aspects Of Market Environment Distortions," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 6(1).
- Sokile, C. S. & Mwaruvanda, W. & van Koppen, Barbara, 2005. "Integrated water resource management in Tanzania: Interface between formal and informal institutions," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- Head, Thomas, 1981. "Modeling Institutional Change in Rural Egypt," Working Papers 232846, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Peter Stolz, 1983. "Das wiedererwachte Interesse der Ökonomie an rechtlichen und politischen Institutionen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 119(I), pages 49-67, March.
- Griffith, David A., 2010. "Understanding multi-level institutional convergence effects on international market segments and global marketing strategy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-67, January.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Gordon & Lanlan Wang, 2004. "Does Economic Performance Correlate with Big Government?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 192-221, August.
- Swain, Braja Bandhu, 2008. "The role of contract farming in agricultural development in globalise world: an institutional economics analysis," MPRA Paper 18683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2009.
- Rei, Claudia, 2011. "The organization of Eastern merchant empires," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 116-135, January.
- Gérard Grellet & Naîma Grellet, 1999. "Développement des marchés et coûts de transaction. Une critique des politiques économiques libérales," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 37-49.
- Jiří Schwarz, 2005.
"The Economic history and the economics
[Hospodářské dějiny a ekonomie]," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(3), pages 152-162.
- Kirill Sablin, 2014. "Features of formation of «developmental institutions» in Russia: a case of the Siberian regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 165-174.
- Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2014. "Eco-regional Cartels on the Genetic Resource Market and the case of the Andean Community's legislation," Discussion Papers 163046, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Marek Piosik, 2018. "Mainstreams of research on institutional change in the multidimensional viewpoint," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 17(3), pages 289-287, September.
- Fathollahi & Farshad Momeni & Nasser Elahi & Seyyed Mohammad Sajjad Najafi, 2017. "Appropriate theoretical framework for understanding and analyzing economic issues in knowledge-based economy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(3), pages 957-976, September.
- Griffith, David A. & Yalcinkaya, Goksel & Calantone, Roger J., 2010. "Do marketing capabilities consistently mediate effects of firm intangible capital on performance across institutional environments?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 217-227, July.
- Qingrui Xu & Jin Chen & Zhangshu Xie & Jingjiang Liu & Gang Zheng & Yong Wang, 2007. "Total Innovation Management: a novel paradigm of innovation management in the 21st century," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 9-25, April.
- Steven Dahlquist & David Griffith, 2015. "A framework for the formation of governance portfolios in international interfirm marketing collaborations," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Steven H. Dahlquist & David A. Griffith, 2015. "A framework for the formation of governance portfolios in international interfirm marketing collaborations," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 5(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Preston, Courtney & Goldring, Ellen & Berends, Mark & Cannata, Marisa, 2012. "School innovation in district context: Comparing traditional public schools and charter schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 318-330.
- Helge Peukert, 2001. "Bridging Old and New Institutional Economics: Gustav Schmoller and Douglass C. North, Seen with Oldinstitutionalists' Eyes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 91-130, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:30:y:1970:i:01:p:131-149_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.