Markets, Technology, and the Structure of Enterprise in the Development of the Eleventh-Century Chinese Iron and Steel Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zan, Luca & Deng, Kent, 2017. "Micro foundations in the Great Divergence debate: opening up a new perspective," Economic History Working Papers 68944, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017.
"China, Europe and the great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017. "China, Europe and the Great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 324, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- ., 2013. "The Needham Puzzle, the Weber Question and China's Miracle: Long Term Performance since the Sung Dynasty," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 3, pages 42-87 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Prescott, Edward C, 1998. "Needed: A Theory of Total Factor Productivity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 525-551, August.
- David S. Landes, 2006. "Why Europe and the West? Why Not China?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Stephen Broadberry & John Joseph Wallis, 2017.
"Growing, Shrinking, and Long Run Economic Performance: Historical Perspectives on Economic Development,"
NBER Working Papers
23343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Wallis, John, 2017. "Growing, Shrinking and Long Run Economic Performance: Historical Perspectives on Economic Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 323, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Broadberry, Stephen N & Wallis, John, 2017. "Growing, Shrinking and Long Run Economic Performance: Historical Perspectives on Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ligang Song & Haimin Liu, 2012. "Steel industry development and transformation in China: an overview," Chapters,in: The Chinese Steel Industry’s Transformation, chapter 1, pages 1-16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:26:y:1966:i:01:p:29-58_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.