The North-South Differential In Italian Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (1961)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH
- Emanuele Felice, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 91-120.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca
[On the reconstruction and interpretation of regional inequality in Italy in t," MPRA Paper 66310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "Legal status and the criminal activity of immigrants," Working Papers 052, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Height and Economic Development in Italy, 1730–1980," CEIS Research Paper 108, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011. "Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?," MPRA Paper 35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "Explaining Tfp At Firm Level In Italy. Does Location Matter?," Working Papers 201202, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- BRIDA, Juan Gabriel & GARRIDo, Nicolas & MUREDDU, Francesco, 2014. "Club Performance Dynamics At Italian Regional Level," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 47-68.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012. "Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999. "Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?," Chapters, in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 1997. "Will East Germany Become a New Mezzogiorno?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 241-264, June.
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 1996. "Will East Germany Become a New Mezzogiorno?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Coccorese & Damiano Silipo, 2015. "Growth without finance, finance without growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 279-304, August.
- Stefano Cascino & Joachim Gassen, 2015. "What drives the comparability effect of mandatory IFRS adoption?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vittorio Daniele & Paolo Malanima, 2014. "Falling disparities and persisting dualism: Regional development and industrialisation in Italy, 1891–2001," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 10(03), pages 165-176.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2004. "Explaining labor productivity differentials on Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2014. "The Ups and Downs in Women's Employment: Shifting Composition or Behavior from 1970 to 2010?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 14-212, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stefano Cascino & Joachim Gassen, 2012. "Comparability Effects of Mandatory IFRS Adoption," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Giovanni Abramo & Ciriaco Andrea D’Angelo & Francesco Rosati, 2016. "The north–south divide in the Italian higher education system," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(3), pages 2093-2117, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:21:y:1961:i:03:p:285-317_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca