The North-South Differential In Italian Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2015.
"Legal Status and the Criminal Activity of Immigrants,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 175-206, April.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "Legal status and the criminal activity of immigrants," Working Papers 052, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Franco Peracchi, 2008.
"Height and Economic Development in Italy, 1730-1980,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 475-481, May.
- Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Height and Economic Development in Italy, 1730–1980," CEIS Research Paper 108, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Simonelli, Saverio, 2017.
"Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons From Counting One-Hundred Million Ballots,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Simonelli, Saverio, 2017. "Measuring productivity dispersion:Lessons from counting one-hundred million ballots," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86150, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Saverio Simonelli, 2017. "Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons from counting one-hundred million ballots," Discussion Papers 1725, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Saverio Simonelli, 2017. "Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons From Counting One-Hundred Million Ballots," CSEF Working Papers 483, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:675-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011.
"Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?,"
35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "Explaining Tfp At Firm Level In Italy. Does Location Matter?," Working Papers 201202, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Vittorio Daniele & Paolo Malanima, 2014. "Falling disparities and persisting dualism: Regional development and industrialisation in Italy, 1891–2001," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 10(03), pages 165-176.
- Emanuele Felice, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 91-120.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca
[On the reconstruction and interpretation of regional inequality in Italy in t," MPRA Paper 66310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca
- Alberto Troccoli, 2018. "Effect of Climate and Geography on worldwide fine resolution economic activity," Papers 1806.06358, arXiv.org.
- Juan Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Francesco Mureddu, 2014.
"Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 439-456, January.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2011. "Italian economic dualism and convergence clubs at regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201116, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999.
"Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Coccorese & Damiano Silipo, 2015. "Growth without finance, finance without growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 279-304, August.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2017.
"Regional growth with spatial dependence: A case study on early Italian industrialization,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 675-695, November.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2004. "Explaining labor productivity differentials on Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Giovanni Abramo & Ciriaco Andrea D’Angelo & Francesco Rosati, 2016. "The north–south divide in the Italian higher education system," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(3), pages 2093-2117, December.
- BRIDA, Juan Gabriel & GARRIDo, Nicolas & MUREDDU, Francesco, 2014.
"Club Performance Dynamics At Italian Regional Level,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 47-68.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012. "Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Cascino, Stefano & Gassen, Joachim, 2015. "What drives the comparability effect of mandatory IFRS adoption?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2009. "Regional value added in Italy (1891-2001) : estimates, elaborations," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Elena Kulchina, 2016. "A path to value creation for foreign entrepreneurs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1240-1262, July.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2014. "The Ups and Downs in Women's Employment: Shifting Composition or Behavior from 1970 to 2010?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 14-212, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stefano Cascino & Joachim Gassen, 2012. "Comparability Effects of Mandatory IFRS Adoption," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:21:y:1961:i:03:p:285-317_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.