Explicit incorporation of equity considerations into economic evaluation of public health interventions â€“ reply to Richardson and Shiell
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom L. Drake & Yoel Lubell & Shwe Sin Kyaw & Angela Devine & Myat Phone Kyaw & Nicholas P. J. Day & Frank M. Smithuis & Lisa J. White, 2017. "Geographic Resource Allocation Based on Cost Effectiveness: An Application to Malaria Policy," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 299-306, June.
- Stéphane Verguet & Jane J. Kim & Dean T. Jamison, 2016. "Extended Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Health Policy Assessment: A Tutorial," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(9), pages 913-923, September.
- Andrew J. Mirelman & Miqdad Asaria & Bryony Dawkins & Susan Griffin & Richard Cookson & Peter Berman, 2020.
"Fairer Decisions, Better Health for All: Health Equity and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Paul Revill & Marc Suhrcke & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Mark Sculpher (ed.), Global Health Economics Shaping Health Policy in Low- and Middle-Income Countries, chapter 4, pages 99-132,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Richard Cookson & Andrew Mirelman & Miqdad Asaria & Bryony Dawkins & Susan Griffin, 2016. "Fairer decisions, better health for all: Health equity and cost-effectiveness analysis," Working Papers 135cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Olanrewaju Medu & Adegboyega Lawal & Doug Coyle & Kevin Pottie, 2021. "Economic evaluation of HIV testing options for low-prevalence high-income countries: a systematic review," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Gregory Merlo & Katie Page & Julie Ratcliffe & Kate Halton & Nicholas Graves, 2015. "Bridging the Gap: Exploring the Barriers to Using Economic Evidence in Healthcare Decision Making and Strategies for Improving Uptake," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 303-309, June.
- Kinge, Jonas Minet & Vallejo-Torres, Laura & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "Income related inequalities in avoidable mortality in Norway: A population-based study using data from 1994–2011," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 889-898.
- Frank G. Sandmann & Julie V. Robotham & Sarah R. Deeny & W. John Edmunds & Mark Jit, 2018. "Estimating the opportunity costs of bed‐days," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 592-605, March.
- Luyten, Jeroen & Kessels, Roselinde & Atkins, Katherine E. & Jit, Mark & van Hoek, Albert Jan, 2019. "Quantifying the public's view on social value judgments in vaccine decision-making: A discrete choice experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 181-193.
- Ilias Goranitis & Joanna Coast & Ed Day & Alex Copello & Nick Freemantle & Emma Frew, 2017. "Maximizing Health or Sufficient Capability in Economic Evaluation? A Methodological Experiment of Treatment for Drug Addiction," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 37(5), pages 498-511, July.
- E. Wetering & N. Exel & J. Rose & R. Hoefman & W. Brouwer, 2016. "Are some QALYs more equal than others?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(2), pages 117-127, March.
- Dukhanin, Vadim & Searle, Alexandra & Zwerling, Alice & Dowdy, David W. & Taylor, Holly A. & Merritt, Maria W., 2018. "Integrating social justice concerns into economic evaluation for healthcare and public health: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 27-35.
- Anita Lal & Mohammad Siahpush & Marjory Moodie & Anna Peeters & Robert Carter, 2018. "Weighting Health Outcomes by Socioeconomic Position Using Stated Preferences," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-51, March.
- Anthony J. Culyer & Yvonne Bombard, 2012. "An Equity Framework for Health Technology Assessments," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 32(3), pages 428-441, May.
- Fan Yang & Colin Angus & Ana Duarte & Duncan Gillespie & Simon Walker & Susan Griffin, 2020. "Impact of Socioeconomic Differences on Distributional Cost-effectiveness Analysis," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 40(5), pages 606-618, July.
- Virginia Wiseman & Craig Mitton & Mary M. Doyle‐Waters & Tom Drake & Lesong Conteh & Anthony T. Newall & Obinna Onwujekwe & Stephen Jan, 2016. "Using Economic Evidence to Set Healthcare Priorities in Low‐Income and Lower‐Middle‐Income Countries: A Systematic Review of Methodological Frameworks," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 140-161, February.
- Laurence S. J. Roope & John Buckell & Frauke Becker & Paolo Candio & Mara Violato & Jody L. Sindelar & Adrian Barnett & Raymond Duch & Philip M. Clarke, 2020. "How Should a Safe and Effective COVID-19 Vaccine be Allocated? Health Economists Need to be Ready to Take the Baton," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 557-561, December.
- Simon McNamara & John Holmes & Abigail K. Stevely & Aki Tsuchiya, 2020. "How averse are the UK general public to inequalities in health between socioeconomic groups? A systematic review," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(2), pages 275-285, March.
- Wouters, S. & van Exel, N.J.A. & Rohde, K.I.M. & Vromen, J.J. & Brouwer, W.B.F., 2017. "Acceptable health and priority weighting: Discussing a reference-level approach using sufficientarian reasoning," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 158-167.
- Carlos Campillo-Artero & Jaume Puig-Junoy & Anthony J. Culyer, 2018. "Does MCDA Trump CEA?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 147-151, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:hecopl:v:4:y:2009:i:02:p:261-263_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/hep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/hep .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.