The Great Depression analogy1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Martínez-Ruiz & María A. Pons, 2014. "Las crisis financieras en perspectiva histórica: paralelismos entre el pasado y el presente," Investigaciones de Historia Económica - Economic History Research (IHE-EHR), Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 10(02), pages 77-80.
- Bee, Marco & Riccaboni, Massimo & Trapin, Luca, 2017.
"An extreme value analysis of the last century crises across industries in the U.S. economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 65-78.
- Marco Bee & Massimo Riccaboni & Luca Trapin, 2016. "An extreme value analysis of the last century crises across industries in the U.S. economy," Working Papers 02/2016, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2016.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2016. "Banking Union in Historical Perspective: The Initiative of the European Commission in the 1960s–1970s," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 913-927, July.
- Samman, Amin, 2011. "History in finance and fiction in history: The crisis of 2008 and the return of the past," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 12(3), pages 26-34.
- Johannes Lindvall, 2013. "Economic crises as political opportunities," Chapters, in: Mats Benner (ed.), Before and Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 7, pages 132-150, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ana María Cerro & Osvaldo Meloni, 2014. "Making explosive cocktails: Recipes and costs of 20 Argentine crises from 1865 to 2004," Investigaciones de Historia Económica - Economic History Research (IHE-EHR), Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociación Española de Historia Económica, vol. 10(02), pages 104-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:17:y:2010:i:02:p:127-140_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/fhr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.