Robust Model Selection and M-Estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2016.
"Growth econometrics for agnostics and true believers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 86-102.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Rockey & Jonathan Temple, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/656, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Galvao Jr., Antonio F., 2009. "Unit root quantile autoregression testing using covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 165-178, October.
- Fritsch, Markus & Haupt, Harry & Ng, Pin T., 2016. "Urban house price surfaces near a World Heritage Site: Modeling conditional price and spatial heterogeneity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 260-275.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xu, Xiaoping, 2009.
"Nonparametric Quantile Estimations for Dynamic Smooth Coefficient Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 371-383.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xu, Xiaoping, 2008. "Nonparametric Quantile Estimations for Dynamic Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1595-1608.
- Xiaoping Xu & Zongwu Cai, 2013. "Nonparametric Quantile Estimations For Dynamic Smooth Coefficient Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Xu, Qifa & Niu, Xufeng & Jiang, Cuixia & Huang, Xue, 2015. "The Phillips curve in the US: A nonlinear quantile regression approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 186-197.
- Bera, A. K. & Galvao Jr, A. F. & Montes-Rojas, G. & Park, S. Y., 2010. "Which quantile is the most informative? Maximum likelihood, maximum entropy and quantile regression," Working Papers 10/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Huiyu Huang & Tae-Hwy Lee, 2013.
"Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using High-Frequency Information,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Huiyu Huang, 2014. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using High Frequency Information," Working Papers 201409, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- repec:wyi:journl:002126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baierl, Andreas & Futschik, Andreas & Bogdan, Malgorzata & Biecek, Przemyslaw, 2007. "Locating multiple interacting quantitative trait loci using robust model selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6423-6434, August.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2015.
"Jackknife model averaging for quantile regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 40-58.
- Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Jackknife Model Averaging for Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 11-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mao, Guangyu, 2015. "Model selection of M-estimation models using least squares approximation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 238-243.
- Tang, Yanlin & Wang, Huixia Judy & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2013. "Variable selection in quantile varying coefficient models with longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 435-449.
- La Vecchia, Davide & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Ferrari, Davide, 2015. "Robust heart rate variability analysis by generalized entropy minimization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 137-151.
- Mao, Guangyu, 2013. "Model selection for regression with heteroskedastic and autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 497-501.
- Bera Anil K. & Galvao Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas Gabriel V. & Park Sung Y., 2016. "Asymmetric Laplace Regression: Maximum Likelihood, Maximum Entropy and Quantile Regression," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 79-101, January.
- Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra, 2016. "Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 251-261.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:10-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arie Preminger & Shinichi Sakata, 2007. "A model selection method for S-estimation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(2), pages 294-319, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:03:p:478-493_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.