Shrinkage Estimation Of Regression Models With Multiple Structural Changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Junhui Qian & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Shrinkage Estimation of Regression Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Working Papers 06-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Kazuhiro Hiraki & Shinichi Nishioka, 2016. "Does a Higher Frequency of Micro-level Price Changes Matter for Macro Price Stickiness?: Assessing the Impact of Temporary Price Changes," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Qian, Junhui & Su, Liangjun, 2014. "Structural change estimation in time series regressions with endogenous variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 415-421.
- Ryo Okui & Wendun Wang, 2018. "Heterogeneous structural breaks in panel data models," Papers 1801.04672, arXiv.org.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao & Frank Schorfheide, 2016.
"Shrinkage Estimation of High-Dimensional Factor Models with Structural Instabilities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 1511-1543.
- Cheng, Xu & Liao, Zhipeng & Schorfheide, Frank, 2013. "Shrinkage estimation of high-dimensional factor models with structural instabilities," Working Papers 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao & Frank Schorfheide, 2014. "Shrinkage Estimation of High-Dimensional Factor Models with Structural Instabilities," NBER Working Papers 19792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:32:y:2016:i:06:p:1376-1433_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.