Averaging Of An Increasing Number Of Moment Condition Estimators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:113-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boneva, Lena & Linton, Oliver, 2017.
"A discrete choice model for large heterogeneous panels with interactive fixed effects with an application to the determinants of corporate bond issuance,"
Bank of England working papers
640, Bank of England.
- Boneva, L. & Linton, O., 2017. "A Discrete Choice Model For Large Heterogeneous Panels with Interactive Fixed Effects with an Application to the Determinants of Corporate Bond Issuance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1703, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lena Boneva (Körber) & Oliver Linton, 2017. "A discrete choice model for large heterogeneous panels with interactive fixed effects with an application to the determinants of corporate bond issuance," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Frank Windmeijer, 2019. "Two-stage least squares as minimum distance," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 22(1), pages 1-9.
- Linton, O. & Xiao, Z., 2019. "Efficient Estimation of Nonparametric Regression in The Presence of Dynamic Heteroskedasticity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1907, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:econom:v:207:y:2018:i:1:p:162-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoonseok Lee & Yu Zhou, 2015. "Averaged Instrumental Variables Estimators," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 180, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:32:y:2016:i:01:p:30-70_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.