A Single-Index Quantile Regression Model And Its Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. M. Robinson, 1989. "Hypothesis Testing in Semiparametric and Nonparametric Models for Econometric Time Series," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 511-534.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 1999. "Consistent hypothesis testing in semiparametric and nonparametric models for econometric time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 373-401, August.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Zheng, John Xu, 1998. "A Consistent Nonparametric Test Of Parametric Regression Models Under Conditional Quantile Restrictions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 123-138, February.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2002. "Regression Quantiles For Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 169-192, February.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2001. "A Consistent Test For Conditional Heteroskedasticity In Time-Series Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 188-221, February.
- Li, Q. & Wang, Suojin, 1998. "A simple consistent bootstrap test for a parametric regression function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 145-165, August.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:47-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Yanqin & Liu, Ruixuan, 2016. "A direct approach to inference in nonparametric and semiparametric quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 196-216.
- Yazhao Lv & Riquan Zhang & Weihua Zhao & Jicai Liu, 2015. "Quantile regression and variable selection of partial linear single-index model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(2), pages 375-409, April.
- Wu, Chaojiang & Yu, Yan, 2014. "Partially linear modeling of conditional quantiles using penalized splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 170-187.
- Chen, Tao & Parker, Thomas, 2014. "Semiparametric efficiency for partially linear single-index regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 376-386.
- Jiang, Rong & Zhou, Zhan-Gong & Qian, Wei-Min & Chen, Yong, 2013. "Two step composite quantile regression for single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 180-191.
- Christou, Eliana & Akritas, Michael G., 2016. "Single index quantile regression for heteroscedastic data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 169-182.
- Jiang, Rong & Qian, Wei-Min, 2016. "Quantile regression for single-index-coefficient regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 305-317.
- Zhao, Weihua & Lian, Heng, 2017. "Quantile index coefficient model with variable selection," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 40-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:28:y:2012:i:04:p:730-768_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.