Testing For A Change In Correlation At An Unknown Point In Time Using An Extended Functional Delta Method
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0062-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berens, Tobias & Weiß, Gregor N.F. & Wied, Dominik, 2015. "Testing for structural breaks in correlations: Does it improve Value-at-Risk forecasting?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 135-152.
- Hoga, Yannick, 2017. "Monitoring multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 105-121.
- Likai Chen & Weining Wang & Wei Biao Wu, 2017. "Dynamic Semiparametric Factor Model with a Common Break," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pape, Katharina & Wied, Dominik & Galeano, Pedro, 2016. "Monitoring multivariate variance changes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 54-68.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0513-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Zeno & Glück, Thorsten, 2015. "Financialization in commodity markets: A passing trend or the new normal?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 93-111.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:112:y:2017:i:518:p:706-720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgios Bampinas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017.
"Oil and stock markets before and after financial crises: A local Gaussian correlation approach,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(12), pages 1179-1204, December.
- Georgios Bampinas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017. "Oil and stock markets before and after financial crises : a local Gaussian correlation approach," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-11, Bank of Estonia, revised 06 Feb 2017.
- Philip Bertram & Robinson Kruse & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2013. "Fractional integration versus level shifts: the case of realized asset correlations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 977-991, November.
- Adams, Zeno & Glück, Thorsten, 2013. "Financialization in Commodity Markets: Disentangling the Crisis from the Style Effect," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79949, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tobias Berens & Dominik Wied & Daniel Ziggel, 2014. "Automated Portfolio Optimization Based on a New Test for Structural Breaks," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(2), pages 243-264, April.
- Holger Dette & Dominik Wied, 2016. "Detecting relevant changes in time series models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 371-394, March.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:9-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wied, Dominik & Dehling, Herold & van Kampen, Maarten & Vogel, Daniel, 2014. "A fluctuation test for constant Spearman’s rho with nuisance-free limit distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 723-736.
- Horváth, Lajos & Reeder, Ron, 2012. "Detecting changes in functional linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 310-334.
- Dominik Wied & Matthias Arnold & Nicolai Bissantz & Daniel Ziggel, 2013. "Über die Anwendbarkeit eines neuen Fluktuationstests für Korrelationen auf Finanzzeitreihen," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 6(3), pages 87-103, March.
- Dominik Wied & Matthias Arnold & Nicolai Bissantz & Daniel Ziggel, 2012. "A new fluctuation test for constant variances with applications to finance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1111-1127, November.
- Lajos Horváth & Gregory Rice, 2014. "Extensions of some classical methods in change point analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 219-255, June.
- Galeano, Pedro & Wied, Dominik, 2014. "Multiple break detection in the correlation structure of random variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 262-282.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland & Glück, Thorsten, 2017.
"Are correlations constant? Empirical and theoretical results on popular correlation models in finance,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-24.
- Adams, Zeno & Fuess, Roland & Glueck, Thorsten, 2016. "Are Correlations Constant? Empirical and Theoretical Results on Popular Correlation Models in Finance," Working Papers on Finance 1613, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Adams, Zeno & Glueck, Thorsten, 2014. "Financialization in Commodity Markets: A Passing Trend or the New Normal?," Working Papers on Finance 1413, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Aug 2015.
- Bücher, Axel & Jäschke, Stefan & Wied, Dominik, 2015. "Nonparametric tests for constant tail dependence with an application to energy and finance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 154-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:28:y:2012:i:03:p:570-589_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.