On The Asymptotic Size Distortion Of Tests When Instruments Locally Violate The Exogeneity Assumption
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DiTraglia, Francis J., 2016.
"Using invalid instruments on purpose: Focused moment selection and averaging for GMM,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 187-208.
- Francis J. DiTraglia, 2011. "Using Invalid Instruments on Purpose: Focused Moment Selection and Averaging for GMM," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Caner, Mehmet, 2014. "Near exogeneity and weak identification in generalized empirical likelihood estimators: Many moment asymptotics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 247-268.
- Seojeong Lee, 2015. "A Consistent Variance Estimator for 2SLS When Instruments Identify Different LATEs," Discussion Papers 2015-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012.
"Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments,"
40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012. "Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments," Working Papers 15063, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Cheng, Xu & Liao, Zhipeng, 2015. "Select the valid and relevant moments: An information-based LASSO for GMM with many moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 443-464.
- Tchatoka, Firmin Doko, 2015.
"Subset Hypotheses Testing And Instrument Exclusion In The Linear Iv Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(06), pages 1192-1228, December.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2010. "Subset hypotheses testing and instrument exclusion in the linear IV regression," MPRA Paper 29611, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2012.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2011. "Subset hypotheses testing and instrument exclusion in the linear IV regression," Working Papers 10668, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Lavergne, Pascal, 2015. "Model Equivalence Tests for Overidentifying Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 15-562, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2015.
- Lee, Seojeong, 2014.
"Asymptotic refinements of a misspecification-robust bootstrap for generalized method of moments estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 398-413.
- Seojeong Lee, 2013. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Discussion Papers 2013-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:132:y:2017:i:4:p:1553-1592. is not listed on IDEAS
- Michal KolesÃ¡r & Raj Chetty & John Friedman & Edward Glaeser & Guido W. Imbens, 2015.
"Identification and Inference With Many Invalid Instruments,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 474-484, October.
- Michal Kolesár & Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Edward L. Glaeser & Guido W. Imbens, 2011. "Identification and Inference with Many Invalid Instruments," NBER Working Papers 17519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolesar, Michal & Chetty, Raj & Friedman, John & Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Imbens, Guido, 2015. "Identification and Inference With Many Invalid Instruments," Scholarly Articles 27769098, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:eme:aecozz:s0731-905320140000033013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xu Cheng & Patrik Guggenberger, 2011. "Generic Results for Establishing the Asymptotic Size of Confidence Sets and Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1813, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marco Jacopo Lombardi & Madhusudan Mohanty & Ilhyock Shim, 2017. "The real effects of household debt in the short and long run," BIS Working Papers 607, Bank for International Settlements.
- Guggenberger, Patrik, 2012. "A note on the relation between local power and robustness to misspecification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 133-135.
- Janus, Thorsten & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2016. "Banking crises, external crises and gross capital flows," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 273, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Francis J. DiTraglia, 2011. "Using Invalid Instruments on Purpose: Focused Moment Selection and Averaging for GMM, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Dec 2014.
- Guggenberger, Patrik, 2012. "A note on the (in)consistency of the test of overidentifying restrictions and the concepts of true and pseudo-true parameters," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 901-904.
- Jui-Chung Yang & Ke-Li Xu, 2013. "Estimation and Inference under Weak IdentiÂ cation and Persistence: An Application on Forecast-Based Monetary Policy Reaction Function," 2013 Papers pya307, Job Market Papers.
- Ruoyao Shi & Zhipeng Liao, 2018. "An Averaging GMM Estimator Robust to Misspecification," Working Papers 201803, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Jerzy Niemczyk, 2014.
"On the Limiting and Empirical Distributions of IV Estimators When Some of the Instruments are Actually Endogenous,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Essays in Honor of Peter C. B. Phillips, volume 33, pages 425-490
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Jerzy NIEMCZYK, 2013. "On the limiting and empirical distributions of IV estimators when some of the instruments are actually endogenous," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1311, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Isaiah Andrews & Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2017.
"Measuring the Sensitivity of Parameter Estimates to Estimation Moments,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(4), pages 1553-1592.
- Isaiah Andrews & Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2014. "Measuring the Sensitivity of Parameter Estimates to Estimation Moments," NBER Working Papers 20673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao, 2012. "Select the Valid and Relevant Moments: A One-Step Procedure for GMM with Many Moments," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:28:y:2012:i:02:p:387-421_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.