Block Bootstrap Hac Robust Tests: The Sophistication Of The Naive Bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matzkin, Rosa L, 1992. "Nonparametric and Distribution-Free Estimation of the Binary Threshold Crossing and the Binary Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 239-270, March.
- Imbens, Guido W, 1992.
"An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1187-1214, September.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Descrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Papers 9009, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1991. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Discrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1546, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling," Discussion Paper 1990-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Dale J. Poirier & Paul A. Ruud, 1988.
"Probit with Dependent Observations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 593-614.
- Dale J. Poirier and Paul A. Ruud., 1987. "Probit with Dependent Observations," Economics Working Papers 8734, University of California at Berkeley.
- Poirier, Dale J. & Ruud, Paul A., 1987. "Probit with Dependent Obervations," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt04f5m9t2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:13:y:1997:i:3:p:353-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K. & McFadden, Daniel, 1986. "Large sample estimation and hypothesis testing," Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 36, pages 2111-2245 Elsevier.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1986. "Consistency in Nonlinear Econometric Models: A Generic Uniform Law of Large Numbers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 790, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- de Jong, Robert M., 1997. "Central Limit Theorems for Dependent Heterogeneous Random Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 353-367, June.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1988.
"Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 458-467, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1987. "Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables," Working Papers 645, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-782, May.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Watson, Mark W & Grossman, Richard S, 1985. "Bank Rate Policy under the Interwar Gold Standard: A Dynamic Probit Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(379), pages 725-745, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Vavra, 2015. "On a Bootstrap Test for Forecast Evaluations," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "Fixed-smoothing asymptotics in the generalized empirical likelihood estimation framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 123-146.
- repec:eee:econom:v:198:y:2017:i:2:p:277-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich K. Müller & Mark W. Watson, 2015. "Low-Frequency Econometrics," NBER Working Papers 21564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel G. Hanson, 2010. "Issuer Quality and Corporate Bond Returns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-065, Harvard Business School.
- Ross McKitrick & Timothy Vogelsang, 2011. "Multivariate trend comparisons between autocorrelated climate series with general trend regressors," Working Papers 1109, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cheol-Keun Cho & Timothy J. Vogelsang, 2016. "Fixed- b Inference for Testing Structural Change in a Time Series Regression," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Surajit Ray & N. E. Savin, 2008. "The performance of heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation robust tests: a Monte Carlo study with an application to the three-factor Fama-French asset-pricing model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 91-109.
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2017.
"Asymptotic F and t tests in an efficient GMM setting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 277-295.
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2015. "Asymptotic F and t Tests in an Efficient GMM Setting," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1c62d8xf, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Kim, Min Seong & Sun, Yixiao, 2011. "Spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent estimation of covariance matrix," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 349-371, February.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"International R&D Spillovers, Absorptive Capacity and Relative Backwardness: A Panel Smooth Transition Regression Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 137-160.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "International R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and relative backwardness: a panel smooth transition regression model," Department of Economics Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck & Robinson Kruse, 2016. "Fixed-b Inference in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2013. "Fixed-smoothing Asymptotics in a Two-step GMM Framework," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt64x4z265, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Westerlund J. & Smeekes S., 2013. "Robust block bootstrap panel predictability tests," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2015. "Should We Go One Step Further? Â An Accurate Comparison of One-step and Two-step Procedures in a Generalized Method of Moments Framework," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt58r2z98m, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Xianyang Zhang & Xiaofeng Shao, 2016. "On the coverage bound problem of empirical likelihood methods for time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 395-421, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:04:p:745-791_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.