Block Bootstrap Hac Robust Tests: The Sophistication Of The Naive Bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich K. Müller & Mark W. Watson, 2015. "Low-Frequency Econometrics," NBER Working Papers 21564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel G. Hanson, 2010. "Issuer Quality and Corporate Bond Returns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-065, Harvard Business School.
- Ross McKitrick & Timothy Vogelsang, 2011. "Multivariate trend comparisons between autocorrelated climate series with general trend regressors," Working Papers 1109, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Surajit Ray & N. E. Savin, 2008. "The performance of heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation robust tests: a Monte Carlo study with an application to the three-factor Fama-French asset-pricing model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 91-109.
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2017.
"Asymptotic F and t tests in an efficient GMM setting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 277-295.
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2015. "Asymptotic F and t Tests in an Efficient GMM Setting," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1c62d8xf, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"International R&D Spillovers, Absorptive Capacity and Relative Backwardness: A Panel Smooth Transition Regression Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 137-160, March.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "International R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and relative backwardness: a panel smooth transition regression model," Department of Economics Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck & Robinson Kruse, 2016. "Fixed-b Inference in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2013. "Fixed-smoothing Asymptotics in a Two-step GMM Framework," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt64x4z265, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Westerlund J. & Smeekes S., 2013. "Robust block bootstrap panel predictability tests," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marian Vavra, 2015. "On a Bootstrap Test for Forecast Evaluations," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "Fixed-smoothing asymptotics in the generalized empirical likelihood estimation framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 123-146.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:135:y:2018:i:c:p:54-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheol-Keun Cho & Timothy J. Vogelsang, 2016. "Fixed- b Inference for Testing Structural Change in a Time Series Regression," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Kim, Min Seong & Sun, Yixiao, 2011. "Spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent estimation of covariance matrix," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 349-371, February.
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2015. "Should We Go One Step Further? Â An Accurate Comparison of One-step and Two-step Procedures in a Generalized Method of Moments Framework," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt58r2z98m, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Xianyang Zhang & Xiaofeng Shao, 2016. "On the coverage bound problem of empirical likelihood methods for time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 395-421, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:04:p:745-791_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.