Higher-Order Accurate, Positive Semidefinite Estimation Of Large-Sample Covariance And Spectral Density Matrices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCulloch, J. Huston, 2016. "Moment Ratio estimation of autoregressive/unit root parameters and autocorrelation-consistent standard errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 712-733.
- Kim, Min Seong & Sun, Yixiao, 2013.
"Heteroskedasticity and spatiotemporal dependence robust inference for linear panel models with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 85-108.
- Min Seong Kim & Yixiao Sun, 2011. "Heteroskedasticity and Spatiotemporal Dependence Robust Inference for Linear Panel Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 029, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Doosti & Peter Hall, 2016. "Making a non-parametric density estimator more attractive, and more accurate, by data perturbation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 445-462, March.
- Berkes, István & Horváth, Lajos & Rice, Gregory, 2016. "On the asymptotic normality of kernel estimators of the long run covariance of functional time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 150-175.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:4:p:591-609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Christopher & Politis, Dimitris, 2014. "Aggregation of spectral density estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 204-213.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Generalized Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Ex-Post Variation of Asset Prices Contaminated by Noise," CREATES Research Papers 2011-31, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr & Rice, Gregory, 2014. "Testing stationarity of functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 66-82.
- Jungbin Hwang, 2017. "Simple and Trustworthy Cluster-Robust GMM Inference," Working papers 2017-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2016.
"On Size And Power Of Heteroskedasticity And Autocorrelation Robust Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 261-358, April.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2013. "On Size and Power of Heteroscedasticity and Autocorrelation Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 45675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ikeda, Shin S., 2016. "A bias-corrected estimator of the covariation matrix of multiple security prices when both microstructure effects and sampling durations are persistent and endogenous," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 203-214.
- Efromovich, Sam, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of the spectral density of amplitude-modulated time series with missing observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 7-13.
- Bai, Shuyang & Taqqu, Murad S. & Zhang, Ting, 2016. "A unified approach to self-normalized block sampling," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(8), pages 2465-2493.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter & Žikeš, Filip, 2014. "Design-free estimation of variance matrices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 165-180.
- Politis, Dimitris, 2014. "High-dimensional autocovariance matrices and optimal linearÂ prediction," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3k58p0xr, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:866-898 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:479-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eca:wpaper:2013/131191 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:04:p:703-744_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.