Estimation Of Unit Root Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Yu, Jihai & Liu, Shew Fan, 2016. "Bias correction and refined inferences for fixed effects spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-72.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2016. "A J test for dynamic panel model with fixed effects, and nonparametric spatial and time dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1581-1605, December.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Dossougoin, Cyrille & Ertur, Cem & Gnabo, Jean-Yves, 2018.
"Measuring sovereign risk spillovers and assessing the role of transmission channels: A spatial econometrics approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 21-45.
- DEBARSY, Nicolas & DOSSOUGOIN, Cyrille & ERTUR, Cem & GNABO, Jean-Yves, 2016. "Measuring sovereign risk spillovers and assessing the role of transmission channels: a spatial econometrics approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2016053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicolas DEBARSY & CYRILLE DOSSOUGOIN & Cem ERTUR & Jean-Yves GNABO, 2016. "Measuring Sovereign Risk Spillovers and Assessing the Role of Transmission Channels: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2441, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Cyrille Dossougoin & Cem Ertur & Jean-Yves Gnabo, 2018. "Measuring sovereign risk spillovers and assessing the role of transmission channels: A spatial econometrics approach," Post-Print hal-01744629, HAL.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tosetti, Elisa, 2011.
"Large panels with common factors and spatial correlation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 182-202, April.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tosetti, Elisa, 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 3032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M.H. & Tosetti, E., 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0743, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Elisa Tosetti, 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2103, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Elisa Tosetti, 2011. "Large panels with common factors and spatial correlation," Post-Print hal-00796743, HAL.
- Millo, Giovanni & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "splm: Spatial Panel Data Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i01).
- Su, Liangjun & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "QML estimation of dynamic panel data models with spatial errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 230-258.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2014.
"Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(1), pages 112-138, February.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," SERC Discussion Papers 0095, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2012. "Estimating and Forecasting With A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 149, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Estimating and forecasting with a dynamic spatial panel data model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58322, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yu, Jihai & de Jong, Robert & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "Estimation for spatial dynamic panel data with fixed effects: The case of spatial cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 16-37.
- Cizek, P. & Jacobs, J.P.A.M. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2011. "GMM Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors (Replaced by CentER DP 2015-003)," Discussion Paper 2011-134, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2014. "Efficient GMM estimation of spatial dynamic panel data models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 174-197.
- Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2017. "QML estimation of spatial dynamic panel data models with endogenous time varying spatial weights matrices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 173-201.
- Taspinar, Suleyman & Dogan, Osman & Bera, Anil K., 2017. "GMM Gradient Tests for Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Models," MPRA Paper 82830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Lina, 2017. "Simultaneous Spatial Panel Data Models with Common Shocks," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Some recent developments in spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 255-271, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:05:p:1332-1362_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.