Sup-Tests For Linearity In A General Nonlinear Ar(1) Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian FRANCQ & Lajos HORVATH & Jean-Michel ZAKOIAN, 2009. "Sup-Tests for Linearity in a General Nonlinear AR(1) Model," Working Papers 2009-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0506-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rehim Kılıç, 2016. "Tests for Linearity in Star Models: Supwald and Lm-Type Tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 660-674, September.
- Wei-Wen Hsu & David Todem & Kyungmann Kim, 2015. "Adjusted Supremum Score-Type Statistics for Evaluating Non-Standard Hypotheses," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 746-759, September.
- Jungsik Noh & Sangyeol Lee, 2016. "Quantile Regression for Location-Scale Time Series Models with Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(3), pages 700-720, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:04:p:965-993_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.