Panel Data Models With Finite Number Of Multiple Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:237-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2013. "Identification of Games of Incomplete Information with Multiple Equilibria and Common Unobserved Heterogeneity," Working Papers tecipa-474, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bonhomme, Stéphane & Jochmans, Koen & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2017.
"Nonparametric estimation of non-exchangeable latent-variable models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 237-248.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of non-exchangeable latent-variable models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/lpag9391598, Sciences Po.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of non-exchangeable latent-variable models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4m4fqk908d9, Sciences Po.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Elena Manresa, 2012. "Grouped Patterns of Heterogeneity in Panel Data," Working Papers wp2012_1208, CEMFI.
- Ruiqi Liu & Anton Schick & Zuofeng Shang & Yonghui Zhang & Qiankun Zhou, 2018. "Identification and estimation in panel models with overspecified number of groups," Departmental Working Papers 2018-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Áureo de Paula, 2013.
"Econometric Analysis of Games with Multiple Equilibria,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 107-131, May.
- Áureo de Paula, 2012. "Econometric analysis of games with multiple equilibria," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:03:p:863-881_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.